Hey, so I am 17, 5 feet 2 inches tall and at the moment, 130 pounds. I understand this isn`t a bad weight for someone my age and height, but there is room for improvement! So last Spring, I was 114, working down to about 110. Life got in the way, got a new boyfriend, and started birth control for acne and stuff this Fall. Gained about 10 pounds after getting the boyfriend and then the rest after starting the Insanity workout AND birth control. I have done 2 sessions of the first month of Insanity, and both times I gained weight. What do I do? I eat, PERFECT, and when I start working out, I get obsessed. I rock climb, but since I have gained weight, my self esteem and my abilities have gone down. I have more muscle mass now, but there is no way I gained 20 pounds of muscle. It doesn`t make sense! I am slimmer, but I weigh too much to have gained all muscle. What is this?!?!
Janno158 Janno158 16-17, F 6 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Image & Weight

Omg, I'm 16, and 5'2 tall and 130 pounds too! :o <br />
I'm working out (not too hard), but I'm eating a lot of unhealthy food.. :)) I'm gonna work out harder and eat healthier when 2013 starts... :)

Best Answer

I'm 5"2.5 and 85 pounds. I'm anorexic; don't let yourself get like this there's no way out

Best Answer

its water weight, get off the birth control, its not natural and only causes problems down the line, make him use condoms, dont destroy your body. you need to start by drinking more water 6 to 8 glasses per day. eat less salt, and less carbs. stay away from bread especially.

Best Answer

Take half of mine. :o|

Best Answer

muscle is heavier than fat so as you replace fat with muscle that is part of the "problem" as you describe it, but not a bad problem to have. Just don't overdo muscle build-up and go more towards the bicycling, jogging, or swimming route for exercise.

Best Answer