I need some tips on how to ask a guy out. I mean, what would be the best way to approach him? Should I show some boob or no? Should I try to be flirty? I dont know. Give me some advice yall, please!!
Bleecker Bleecker 31-35, F 10 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Romance & True Love

I agree with most be yourself and ask him out. Be careful showing too much boob you could send the wrong message.

Best Answer

the guy should make the first move. but otherwise, just be you. and don't be afraid to just ask him

Best Answer

Well, in this case I think i should .. he is some one i deal with on a professional level, and coming from him it could look like harassment, but if i brave up and ask, it would go well.

Best Answer

make sure not to show much. It's not gonna be a good conversation if all thats in his mind are (.Y.)

Best Answer

Ok!! thnx!

Best Answer

Just ask! the simpler, the better.

Best Answer

Just get into a casual conversation and then ask if he'd like to *get lunch/get coffee/go for dinner/meet up/whatever* some time. If he's interested he'll show it and you can go from there.

Best Answer

Boobs are a def. indicator of interest flirt a little not to heavy and ask him on some real shyt just keep it real

Best Answer

High 5, thx thx

Best Answer

boob works...guess it depends on what you want from him...or how about "hey lets go get some coffee/tea/carmel"

Best Answer