OnMyTippeeToes OnMyTippeeToes 18-21, F 26 Answers Mar 5, 2012

gandhi was peace.<br />
most mellow cotton spinning salt tax avoiding pacifist.

Best Answer

He was perfect....trying here...what about you?

Best Answer

Yep, pretty easy to like Christ. Christians are all faulted just as Ghandi was.

Best Answer

Absolutely. Christians today seem to focus more so on the fact that Jesus died for our sins rather than trying to emulate how Jesus lived, and thought the world should be. Kind of hard to be both covetous and ignorant of human rights when Christian, but SURPRISE! You can do whatever you want because Jesus died for our sins.

Best Answer

We can do WHATEVER we want? I must not have read that scripture...

Best Answer

Ann Coultre Christians can!

Best Answer

judgemental venom....not much better than your criticism

Best Answer

That mimics my thoughts exactly.

Best Answer

Because they're deluding themselves with false piety...and Christians aren't the only ones doing this unfortunately. They say "fake it till you make it" I got news<br />
You can't fake something you know absolutely nothing about in the first place.

Best Answer

Find a Christian, quote the bible and within seconds they'll magic up a quote that counters it. They've got quotes to justify everything they do.

Best Answer

I'm not a fan of the figure of J.C. No social analysis in his supposed words. Not even a good example of tolerance.

Best Answer

Unfortunately I agree with him!<br />
Most "Christians" live nothing like Christ would like for them to.<br />
I can totally understand why Christians have a bad wrap and it's really sad...<br />
So many are so hypocritical and judgmental-God despises both qualities.<br />
If they would just get real and focus on God's Word and live how He instructed (well as closely as possible) then the world would be a MUCH better place! :)

Best Answer

Wow one sentence that cuts through so many la<x>yers of hypocrisy and ignorance its very impressive even if it does generalise a bit too much.

Best Answer

This is true, and will continue to be true, as long as Chrisianity exists. <br />
As far as I'm concerned, all you have to do is call yourself a Christian to become one. <br />
Somehow they think they will automatically get into heaven just by using a belief system they don't even try to follow. And get this, there are so many 'types' of Christians, that single churches, believe they only those who go to their church will get into heaven. <br />
Maybe it's better to have only one set belief. 'To have NO set beliefs'<br />
There could be an infinite amount of outcomes on the afterlife, why have set beliefs?

Best Answer

If Christians were more like Christ, Gandhi would not have made that observation. Take "Love thy neighbor"...not if they aren't Christian since THEY are going to hell!

Best Answer

Same sentiments exactly. I studied Hindu and loved it , it is lead by example in all we do that we are or should be living our word in our lives as Christians as with all religions however we are also human and for some that's pretty bad behavior.

Best Answer

Hindus accept Christ.

Best Answer

I adore the Hindu'e and even speak alittle ( NOT WRITE) and sing their songs . It's beautiful. Gande and Jesus would have been Buddies.

Best Answer

I met the Dali Lama who gave me a scarf in the 80's. I love the hindues and the buddist although I don't quiet understand the Buddist like I do the Hindu

Best Answer

My thoughts, `Gandhi whoa man your Ego is huge`

Best Answer

Possibly the greatest man who ever lived he has a right to that ego if he had one. Still look at the mega churches and Perry's giant prayer gatherings its not Christ like.

Best Answer

I am sure that Gandhi was a great guy and far from egotistical. There are countless men and women throughout history that are equally admirable. I tend not to place one above another.

Best Answer

What a dope you are - 1st you say Gandhi had a huge ego, then you wimper he "was a great guy and far from egotistical". PLEEZE.
Gandhi never compared himself to Christ which would be egotistically astronomical, he criticized people like you with obvious justification.

Best Answer

I may be a dope in many eyes but I am free of ideology or bogus philosophy both of which, are either naïve or predominantly destructive. If people need to live and measure their lives by some bizarre form of indoctrination then that is their choice. My view is simple, no man, woman, race or beast is better than the other, we are all equal in the eyes of the universe.

Best Answer

yes...they can be...Ghandi was a clear thinking man.

Best Answer

that's the problem, too many people claiming to be Christians and not too many of them BEING "Christ-Like".

Best Answer

no sir. WHY?

Best Answer

he drives a Christ-ler !!! burn him !!! burn him at once !!!

Best Answer

Damn I was gonna flag this but I am still laughing

Best Answer

Crystal clear truth....I love it.

Best Answer

MahatmaGandhi has a point there. Hindus accept christ,go to churches and they dont believe in propogating conversion into hinduism,whereas many christians try their hand at converting others which luks kinda cheap.. Lord Jesus talked about morals,values and ethics not about converting others to christianity

Best Answer

While it is true there are some people who call themselves Christians and do not live it <br />
Jesus did leave these words for Chrisians regarding Ghandi and all the Christian haters to consider.......<br />
"You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved"<br />
When you target and judge the whole group you dive headlong into the hater group..

Best Answer

who does this pagan think he is ? to criticize us, Christians ? he's an infidel !!!

Best Answer

Either very funny or very exemplary of Gandhi's statement...hard to tell. Gandhi was no pagan.

Best Answer

Looks like your Ego is even bigger

Best Answer

"Judge not lest YE be judged".
"You see the splinter in my eye but not the log in your own".

Best Answer

Fair comment but it is you now standing in the shadow of my ego and the log is the remnant of the metaphorical tree that I cut down and whittled into a definitive thought.

Best Answer

Goood joke

Best Answer

Hinduism is a cult of self worship and false Gods. If you follow Hindus, you'll walk right to hell.

Best Answer