I smoked weed once, it turned me gay
#sticktometh

Best Answer

I injected two marijuanas and noticed I had a **** in my mouth suddenly. #StopWeed2015

Best Answer

Hitler didn't smoke weed

Best Answer

Thats kind of funny and profound. Cheers!

Best Answer

Nothing against gays but marijuana should've been legalized before gay marriage. Weed will be legal, mostly likely in the next 5-10yrs the rest of the states will follow the footsteps of Colorado and Alaska

Best Answer

Dude dont worry lots of gay dudes are stoners we are suprised gay marriage became legal first but dont worry next year there is a case for it to become legal in like six states and from there on if it happens its probaly just gonna be a few states every other year so soon.

Best Answer

if weed becomes legal, the tobacco industry will go out of business. America is about money and profit. The case in regards to legalization for recreational isn't health related but the simple facts cigarette companies like Phillip Morris and R J Reynolds will not make any money.

Best Answer

When will they make ****** legal

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

You can't overdose on gay sex

Best Answer

you can't overdose on weed either. it's impossible!

Best Answer

You can overdose on weed and it takes away the contents of your fridge

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

Neither on THC :3

Best Answer

I think it should be legal, but in the same way antibiotic steroids are: you need a prescription. In my opinion that is

Best Answer

I think it should just be legal in general. It's way safer than cigs yet those are legal which sucks. Also not trying to be those dudes all obessed over weed but it was illegal always up till the early 1930s it was made legal by the rich to get richer as always

Best Answer

I personally wouldn't know. That's just my thoughts on it. Cigarettes don't make any sense to me. Marijuana makes a little bit more sense.

Best Answer

Cigs are only legal because they are a billion dollar industry and it has chemicals that make you have an addiction by force like 99% of the time. Im not gonna lie and say weed isnt addictive but from what I read its only like 4% of users that get addicted thats even less than for drinking

Best Answer

-_-

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer