Not looking for anyone on here, just wondering since I'm a trans guy who still enjoys the occasional dress and/or eyeliner.
HunterFae HunterFae 18-21, T 3 Answers Jun 19 in LGBT

I would date women but there was this guy I was in a club like thing and I found him annoying because he did everything to get attention. He shaved half his head and had quite feminine clothing and a Metallica belt. It wasn't the style I found annoying with the makeup and stuff but it was how he would try seem like Angus young or something. (We were in this junior rock school thing) I don't mind when Angus young does it because he has the skill of playing guitar while spinning about. The kid that annoyed me would play riffs that didn't exist in the song or not a you at all while people don't look.

Best Answer

Well, a guy I had a relationship with loved wearing high heels. I don't really judge, if the guy is nice and we get along really well, I wouldn't let eyeliner and dresses (every now and then) put a dent in our relationship.

Best Answer