Just think. We can blame Bush for another 4 years too. Heck, why just Bush? Let's blame all on every Republican. They sure hate this country. The Democrats sure love us. They don't have their own interests at heart. They stand for truth, justice and the American way. Hey! Wait! they're just like Superman!
theriverrat theriverrat 46-50, M 14 Answers Jan 14, 2011

I think both Democrats and Republicans need to stop worrying about who runs office, and worry about fixing the damn country, every time a soldier dies, his gravestone doesn't say democrat or republican, it says american. Maybe we should stop our petty political civil war and work on actually fixing our country, before we have no country left to fight over.

Best Answer

Wait wasn't it the Republican dominated congress that told Obama that they are not going to pass one damn thing untill they get tax breaks for the rich?<br />
Yea it was those republicans!

Best Answer

The rich are the ones who create the jobs with the profits they make. It's called the trickle down effect. What incentive do the rich have to create more jobs or start new businesses if we are going to tax the crap out of them. Don't you plan to be rich some day by hard work and due diligence or do you plan on taxing the wealthy out of existence and living off the programs the dems set up to keep you poor?

Best Answer

Obama has been a good President. Yeah, lets blame the Republicans who appologized to BP for our government's actions after the oil spill, lets blame the Republicans who acted as a human speed bumps for two years rather than servants of the people, lets blame Republicans who stand for tax cuts for the rich, lets blame Republicans whose primary goal is to defeat Obama rather than serve the interests of the American people. Yes, lets blame them.

Best Answer

Let's stop looking at the past and try the right wing once more. We have some good people in there now who promised to get us back to the principles of the constitution. I'm hoping the good ole boys of the right wing are going to be nudged out and be replaced by some younger and more enthusiastic pla<x>yers. Both sides are equally to blame but Obama hasn't done squat, and the Dems have been in charge of both houses for 2 years. If worse come to worse we'll use our vote to get them out. I'm not liking this 14 trillion in debt. I'd almost vote for Trump if he runs. He has a great knowledge of economics and has dealt with the Chinese for decades.

Best Answer

Yes, Obama has tried very hard to pull this country back together, remember the dark days of the fall of 2008? when it seemed we were heading for a economic depression he sure worked hard to bring us back from the brink, and health insurance for everyone, is wonderful a close friend of my daugther, died severval years ago from a bronchitis attack he didn't go to hospital for treatment we all knew he didn't have insurace.

Best Answer

I'm sorry about your daughters friend. Emergency rooms can not by law, turn anyone in need away. They will treat anyone who shows up with life threatening conditions then arrange for follow up care. There is no reason anyone should die from a treatable illness such as bronchitis. Government run healthcare would be just as inefficient as anything else the government runs except for the military. But even the military has it's waste (500 dollar hammers?). I won't try to convince you though. I don't care anymore. The wheel turns as the wheel will. When it does fail, and it will, remember it for future reference so we don't make the same mistake twice. Thank you for your response.

Best Answer

hahaha you must be high..... or, hopefully, sarcastic.... lol

Best Answer

Sarcastic. Trying to explain rationally how Obama and the Dems are ruining our country and economy just doesn't work. People keep bringing up past mistakes of the right wing when we should start thinking of the future and new beginnings.

Best Answer

we could sure use a JF Kennedy

Best Answer

Greed merchants lobbied to "get the government off the backs" of the financial industry. Then, when nobody was watching--or was able to watch--they proceeded to rob the bank. The "bailout" of the banks took place BEFORE President Obama was elected. The same greed merchants have cleverly used those who have lost the most (such as jobs, income, middle-class homes, etc.) to be their surrogates for the "hate Obama" movement. Eventually, some who have been so used will wake up and realize that they were cynically manipulated. Others may suspect it but will be unable to bring themselves to face it because the injury to their psyche would be too great. <br />
Rob seventy-five bucks from a liquor store: a year or two in jail. Rob seventy-five million from working people's pension funds: community service (and a book deal). So it goes.<br />
What would Buddha do?

Best Answer

All politicians have their own interests at heart. It's human nature.

Best Answer

there is no such thing as democrats or republicans, there is only pointless arguments about which one is less evil, mean while they both screw us all!<br />
time to wake up folks, please, get out of the matrix.<br />
escape the fake republican/democrat/left/right/liberal/conservative paradigm,<br />
please.

Best Answer

Just like every other politician who has ever lived....all kinds of hope, change, and patriotism until he's elected. Then the real piece of s%&t shows his true motives.....me dictator, you peasant. PAY, PAY, PAY!!!!

Best Answer

unfortunately you can't really campaign on hope the second time around unless it's the hope that he gets a clue

Best Answer

are yall like his promoters or something

Best Answer

No. I find I can't win with the EP leftists. So I try a little sarcasm, which doesn't work either but makes me feel good.

Best Answer