I add them for fun.Honestly,I doubt any of them are real.They don't have the time let alone the attitude to want to talk to abunch of ppl tht could b haters.The only real celebs are their pages.Thats the only facebook tht celebs have.So i'd rcommend just liking their pages.<br />
I on the other hand pretend half of them are real cuz to me its just funny how they actually think I believe them :D (try it)

Best Answer

Who?! Robert Downey, Jr.!!!!!!! Wow, he is so good looking. Mark Walberg is too.

Best Answer

Meet them and have them add you.<br />
The same ways that you would meet them elsewhere. Go to their shows/signings/panels/conventions/what-have-you and talk to them, instead of staring at them, gushing, and fawning over them. They are just people, like you and me.

Best Answer

How do you meet them in New York?

Best Answer

Everyone lies on FB

Best Answer

Hmmm, gotta think about that.

Best Answer

No do Facebook, no have to worry about it.

Best Answer

Wow, really? Like, not at all? Like ever?

Best Answer

I'm not sure I would even look to add a celebritard. Not that I even have a FB account anymore.

Best Answer

celebritard? lol

Best Answer