laughsalot92 laughsalot92 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Health

as december 21st 2012 draws near, more and more people are being "awakened" symptoms of a change in sleep and a need to aquire more info. could be that if you are driven to research

Best Answer

Can`t sleep? Try "flicking the bean"

Best Answer

Hehe I already tried that

Best Answer

Try flicking "it" harder then :)...you really need to convince "it" that you need to sleep lol

Best Answer

I flick "it" too many times like 6 times hehe I'm tired right now and it is only 1pm

Best Answer

Well THERE`S your problem..you "overflick" during the day...then you get tired...have a nap on the couch..wake up and then you try to go to bed...save a "flick" or two for bedtime.. :)

Best Answer

I have not even "flicked" it yet today!! :)

Best Answer

Wow!!...Are you trying to win a bet or something?? haha

Best Answer

No just tired and busy folding clothes and im doing that very slowly hehe

Best Answer

"No just tired"? Girl,.. I don`t even want to think about how tired I would have to be to not want to "rub one out". I mean like just finished the "Ironman" kind of tired! LOLOL

Best Answer

I understand. I don't sleep unless I take meds anymore. I hate sleep though, so it is all good.

Best Answer

Try watching some tv, usually some really boring stuff that make you go to sleep :P

Best Answer

a couple good bong ripz and nookie earlier in the day helpz me

Best Answer