thebeardy4 thebeardy4 31-35, M 20 Answers Jul 30, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Men just tend to be more vocal.

Best Answer

NO! It's not even close. Her dirty mind can put his dirty mind to shame.

Best Answer

Men are designed to reproduce at any time 24/7. Women, once a month. We men are constantly hormonal--always "on our period".

Does this help you understand it?

Best Answer

Nope. They just talk about it more openly.

Best Answer

I don't know about that. I think they just have more tact about it and don't give out wholesale to just anyone. But those one or two special people I imagine anything goes if she is properly turned on.

Best Answer

There is a variety of different forms of perversions, but it seems that this questions specifically refers to a certain kind of perversion.

My concept of perversion is that it involves something that is not meant to be done. For example, I regard evil (sexual immorality, murder, lying, homosexuality, **********) as a form of perversion.

With regards to the desire of a man for intimacy with a woman within the confines of marriage, that is not a form of perversion, but it involves natural attraction.

It seems that men in general have a stronger desire or drive for this and I think it is because of how we are wired. For example, the higher level of testosterone in men, I think, is related to this.

Best Answer

No. I would say this is a case of equality.

Best Answer

Not really, I think it's just that male perves are more out and about when it comes to it and female perves might be more keeping it to themselves

Best Answer

Wrong.

Best Answer

Right. Testosterone is the culprit. Women with higher testosterone levels are more sexual in general, up to and including perversion. This is why a man with "low T" will find a dramatically reduced interest in sex.

While a woman may be stimulated by the occasional perverse thought, we don't usually obsess over it like men do -- again, testosterone. The heightened sexuality of men marks the biggest difference. Beyond that, our brains operate differently.

Best Answer

no, I'd say the genders are evenly matched on that one.

Best Answer

50/50 guys just let it be known

Best Answer

Men talk about perv things but I think girls are more perverted they just don't say it out loud

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Obviously you have not been around women talking among themselves. Like OMG they put men to shame.

Best Answer

not sure i agree with this if i am honest ... women can be just as bad but i don't think they speak about it as much! x

Best Answer