I am a fairly girly girl, I always accessorize and pink is my favorite color. However, I have a somewhat edgier side in the sense that I have tattoos on various parts of my body. My tattoos are all of religious background which is very important to me. Also my tattoos are in places that can only be seen if my clothes are off. I just wanted to know if tattoos that actually have signifcance to a girl would be considered a "deal breaker."
PinkLady112 PinkLady112 18-21, F 34 Answers Jul 1, 2011

I would prefer a women leave her skin natural and untouched. The women skin is the most attractive organ on her body.

Best Answer

i always thought it would be... her heart!
;;holds out hand like a claw;;

Best Answer

And would this be untrue for men, or are women just here to look pretty? (Sorry to sound aggressive but you must understand that this is touchy when you're on EP, which isn't exactly a gender friendly site)

Best Answer

Generally speaking... no, they are not attractive. Specifically speaking... I've seen some tattoos that were less offensive (aesthetically) than others, but I've NEVER seen one that increased a woman's attractiveness.

Best Answer

I didn't get my tattoos for anyone's approval. One, on my shoulder, is in memory of my child that died. It creates conversations about him that I wouldn't normally have if someone didn't ask me about it. My other tattoo, on my ankle, is a dove - my sign of peace. I think too many on anyone is distasteful but whether men find mine unattractive - I could care less.

Best Answer

well to each its own i have recently had a tattoo put on my wrist of my husbands name we both love it and think that it is a wonderful thing to show love for one another and dont mind the world seeing my love for him in black and white

Best Answer

Suicide Girls are some of the prettiest and hottest chicks out there.

Love a woman with a full chest piece or sleeves. Just freaking hot!

Best Answer

I don't think tattoos look good on anyone. And body piercings, except one on each ear, are really gross. I have even been so disgusted by a waitress who had lip piercings that I demanded a new waitress. That's how offensive I find them.

Best Answer

depends, if the tattoo is on her lower back i find that very sexy, but also if they have dimples there

tho i wouldnt recommend it if ur going to get a tattoo cuz u think it would attract guys

Best Answer

No... tattoos are meant for sailors and people who spend too much time in prison.

Think the fashion for female tattoos has now passed and they are just tacky now.... also you can see the tattoos that are about 10 years old are just a mess especially the intricate ones (originally)

Best Answer

To each his own, I have one on my arm. I'm not proud of it and wish i didn't have it. Small ones in discrete places are ok. but to me they turn me off when I see people with tattoos all over their bodies, some are disgusting. I guess some people need to make a strong statement in this world.

Best Answer

It is your life.. if you want to get a tattoo do it for yourself. Have a reason for the tattoo and if you aren't sure wait a year or two.! if you still really want it then you know it was meant to be :) don't get or not get anything because someone might not like it.... its your body.

Best Answer

As said above, I have not seen a tat that made a girl more sexy only some smaller unoffensive ones. I think it looks trashy for a big one on the back (especially if one day she might want to wear a classy sexy backless dress) or even worse a sleeve and the lower back "tramp stamp" says it all.

Best Answer

... but in the end it really depends on the size style and location.... poor quality and overly large and very visible would be a deal breaker....

... refined, and in the right places... I think I would consider that sexy... now when it comes to symbolism... that again depends on the symbol and the implied message... there are symbols that would be an immediate dealbreaker, regardless of style, qulity and position....

... but if those symbols are important to you, they are part of your personality. and if someone considers that a dealbreaker, your better of without that person..

Best Answer

Hell yes. I love those girls that look like the ones in hot rod mags or on Suicidegirls

Best Answer

That sucks I have a tattoo on my ankle....got it when I was 20 and I still like mine

Best Answer

Tattoo's that are small. That are not normally seen are fine. Very few people seem to be happy with just one from what I have seen. Once the ice is broken they want more and more. Not in all cases but a lot of them. My Daughter has one in memory of her Mom, my wife. She has another on her ankle that has her daugthers birth date and her sons birth date in a ribbon design around the ankle. Now she is talking about gettng another one and on and on it goes.....

If they are personally important to you then yes it makes sense. If it is just to get a tattoo then hold back on the urge.

Best Answer

I like the ones that transform into actual living creatures.

Best Answer

Surprisingly or not, I get the sense the answer is "No." Not sure if it's aesthetic or a feeling that they were left out of some deep experience you already had, or both. Or neither. Just do not know...

Best Answer

Rarely.

Best Answer

I think it depends on the tattoo and your general style but no tattoo would never be out of fashion.

Best Answer

Generally,no.

Best Answer