If you don't what it is, I suggest you google it. It is interesting....
Xzer0 Xzer0 26-30, M 4 Answers Mar 23 in Community

Whatof it?

Best Answer

God is speaking as if there is more than one of him.

Best Answer

Maybe.. or maybe he is talking to the angels.. or just talks about himself as we and our and us because he is so important, it has been done by kings and such..

Best Answer

I can see that sense. But I wonder why it's only mentioned when creating mankind in our image. And the bible doesn't make that reference again

Best Answer

Well the talking to the angels part.. I read this http://www.jimmcguiggan.com/reflections3.asp?status=Creation&id=372 it might be something. I'm,sadly enough, no theologist so I can't answer your questions that well

Best Answer

No that's fine. I as well am also not a theologist lol. But you do have a crown on your head so what you say does matter. :P

Best Answer

I'll bite the bait. I don't know much about the bible as it is.

Best Answer

I'll be honest I'm not one that knows it from cover to cover. But I find it interesting that God makes a reference that there is more than just himself when it comes to creating mankind.

Best Answer