I'm normal intelligence, right smack in the middle; I can use my brain well enough to get me through here, that's really all I need.

Best Answer

You forgot the very first one that defines the hairfine line of work I do for my students ' <br />
One doesn't have to be insane to research Dyslexia ..... But it helps . ;+) .

Best Answer

Dumb as a box of rocks.

Best Answer

they are all false perspective measurements that we use. If you think about it the concept of east and west dont make as much sense on a spherical planet. We use a small bit of data to test whether or not someone is smart. Asking them mathematics questions may not test their ability to spell, it may not be able to tell if someone has a huge memory or not, how fast their brain can operate, how well their brain can create, how well it can adapt, or how well it can replicate concepts, or how well it can add to concepts. Most IQ tests only test a small fraction of what the human brain is capable of. Even someone who can remember every detail of their whole life may appear dimwitted if they cant recall the data at a specific time.

Best Answer

140/100/120 :)

Best Answer

Who me? I'm not gonna' tell you how smart I think I am. So many ways that can be misinterpreted. I'll just play dumb on this one. (Or am I not just playing?)

Best Answer

genius...duh XD...I'm actually pretty smart but what I have gained in intelligence I lack in common sense...I mean it I have literally no common sense at all XD lol

Best Answer

O.O wtf...since when was I anybody's dad...I'm a 16 yr old girl with a big brain and a total lack of common sense...I am NOT anybody's dad!!!!!!

Best Answer

my iq is a few points above average,but i made a gifted child: )

Best Answer

actually the other day i did one of those iq tests online and it said i scored a 130 but that can't be right :P

Best Answer

genius 154 iq

Best Answer

What Idiot Suvaunts? (Like me, in some ways I very smart, but I can't spell, so everybody thinks I am a moran!!!)

Best Answer

I will leave it to others to rate my own intelligence.<br />
As for a partner, I find intelligence to be an incredible turn on. However, she also has to be able to communicate, which many geniuses lack.

Best Answer

I dont understand the question. Damn and iam usually good at multiple choice. oh god the pressure if i say genius and i misunderstood the question that makes me dumb. or visa a versa if i pic normal intelligence does it mean normal in the real world or normal in the EP world. UUUUggghhhhh.<br />
D. None of the above

Best Answer

Well alot of people say i am a genius.<br />
Which is odd...coz i think i`m dumb.

Best Answer

Normal intelligence describes me and is what I prefer in my social circle. Geniuses are too flaky, and dumb needs rescuing a lot.

Best Answer

Normal intelligence, but at times can be very Dumb :(

Best Answer

So far I have used my normal intelligence to take me further than it should have in life.

Best Answer

Grrrrrrr. what about Aliens ???

Best Answer

Wisdom is the desirable application of knowledge. While I am a member of Mensa, I learn a new one often enough, and I've met a lot of bright people who seem oddly disconnected.<br />
Conversely, a fool is one who fails to act on his knowledge or experience: a genius may appear dumb if there is a gap between thought and action (sometimes characterized as being "out of control").

Best Answer