I would say I am a breast man. But eyes would be a close second, because although eyes can change color with contacts, the shape cant. The right bra can make just about any womans breasts look good. <br />
But breasts and eyes alone does not a woman make. I dont care if her eyes are the most seductive or her breasts are the most lust worthy if her attitude sucks, theres the door.

Best Answer

A nice butt is something I can get behind ...

Best Answer

I see what you did there ;)

Best Answer

I am a breast man!!!!!! all the way!!!!!

Best Answer

I would say both but if I had to pick it one it would be ***

Best Answer

Err... Both. Especially yours. ;)

Best Answer

Come on, stop the flattery and make a decision ;)

Best Answer

Laura, I love your *** and your just-right-sized boobs. That being said, your butt looks absolutely incredible in a thong, so butt.

Best Answer

What is attractive is the total lady, not particular parts.

Best Answer

Nice black butt and take it from behind

Best Answer

I guess boobs.

Best Answer

butts & i think small boobs are great

Best Answer

Butts and legs. Boobs don't matter at all. In fact big boobs are a turn-off.

Best Answer

As much as I love a nice butt on a girl, a hot pair of boobs will damn near make me crash my car, lol.

Best Answer

yes!!

Best Answer

I have to say a Butt, mainly because boobs are sooooo over used, women with nice ones think they have the world by the balls, sadly most of the time they do, but those are guys that aren't worth having.<br />
Eyes are the window to the soul...

Best Answer

There is nothing hotter than sexy legs and a nice ***. Actually, I like small ****.

Best Answer

It has to be the whole package. But a front view is best as it is the expression on the face, together with the breasts, that is a turn on

Best Answer

i adore both but i suppose if i had to choose i'd say boobs. a sublimely pretty face overrides everything else though.

Best Answer

Butts all the way, when girls have a nice butt they have AMAZING legs, so it's a 2 for one deal haha.

Best Answer