AGentlemanLikeNoOther AGentlemanLikeNoOther 36-40, M 6 Answers Dec 8, 2010

One that's not obsessed with the typical girl stuff. Clothes, partying, guys with status+ money. A girl that likes doing guy stuff like playing games and watching games is always intriguing because you have more things to do together. It's a relief when you know a girl will join in with something you like rather than nag you about it

Best Answer

Her gestures, her type of humor, her movements the way she walks the way she sits the way she stands. The smell of her girly products. Her make up does she wear a lot or little or none at all. The length and color of her hair. Her size length and width. I could get real intimate with all this but idk if that's what you're looking for lol.

Best Answer

You know all the body parts and a face with some apeal to it. I think most guys just look for someone to get them all wound up over their looks. Then you get into the personality that either hooks you or puts you off.

Best Answer

I think my profile speaks for itself

Best Answer