wwhirlygirl wwhirlygirl 41-45, F 6 Answers Sep 10, 2012

I work with a young 25 year old woman and she is beautiful and very sexy, even though she is 5'8" and 250 pounds or so. She's sweet, super smart, very witty, self confident, dresses and acts feminine, and loves being female.

Best Answer

its the complete person ... the look in her eyes, her smile, attitude, personality, how her body curves (not how thin or fat she is)

Best Answer

...yes..my point exactly..trying to prove a point to a girlfriend of mine..confidence, humor, responsibility, dedication, self worth, lack of arrogance..gratitude, and a little sass.. which reverts back to confidence and knowing your self worth..but because she is a larger woman, she thinks its the weight that turns the men away.

Best Answer

I would suggest that you tell her to stop paying to the glamour mags, that make it seem that women arent attractive unless they have the body of a prepubesant boy.

Best Answer

Brains and ability or willingness to help. If I am working on a car and am having trouble, a girl would be very sexy if she ran into the house put on an old T and jeans and dove in under the car with me to help. Thats HOT

Best Answer

Take care of yourself. Whatever nature gave you, take care of it and you'll be sexy.

Best Answer

For me, it always has been the total package, with her mind being the most important -- intelligence, humor, conversational ability, personality, etc.<br />
I had girlfriends who were pretty much across the weight spectrum and across the breast spectrum, but it was always the non-physical attributes that got me.

Best Answer