She's a hairdresser whom I visit fairly regularly, one might say she does my hair. She is quite charming, intelligent, and has a good-for-something job, which is a plus in my book :). But the only thing that bugs me is that she's like totally, beanpole skinny, no curves at all. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to judge women by their size, but in the past I've only dated average and chubby girls, it's my preference, I can't help it. What do you opine, should I make a move on her, or just let go of this attraction?
d1sc0rd d1sc0rd 18-21, M 21 Answers May 3, 2012

Dear boy! go for a Girl with meat on her, who wants to chew on a bone??

Best Answer

Hey wait a minute now....lol

Best Answer

Yeah, agreed, that's what I'd normally do :). I'm just pondering over my options.

Best Answer

well, good gracious! a good pair of strong thighs, and a pretty face is all you need.

Best Answer

If you feel an attraction ,go for it. It doesn't mean you have to marry her. Ask her out and see how it goes.

Best Answer

Well I wasn't looking to marry either, lol. You may be right, no pain - no gain ;)

Best Answer

skinny women....attractive......

Best Answer

I say go for it! I prefer skinny to average women myself, but charming, intelligent and self sufficient are musts.

Best Answer

Nothing at all wrong with a skinny woman....

Best Answer

man up.. better then ol gert bucket

Best Answer

well if you don't have anything productive to say, at least please, spare me from your faggotry...

Best Answer

suck my kok. batty boi

Best Answer

You actually care? What are you... 17???

Best Answer

if you are considering giving her the flick for such a shallow reason, it's probably in her best interests that you end it.

Best Answer

she wont eat you out of house and home and all her cracks are clean whats not to like .

Best Answer

yup, at least I wouldn't have to go shopping for a ton of food when she's over here at my place ;)

Best Answer

Exactly! He will find no balls of tissue up in any spaces ;-)

Best Answer

Do you like her as a person? If yes go for it.

Best Answer

I sure do, but liking somebody as a person and accepting her as a lover/gf are two vastly different things..

Best Answer

Date the person not just the body.<br />
Take her to dinner :-)

Best Answer

As to your first sentence.. i know right? I laughed hard at the dinner part, but actually it's possible :D

Best Answer

I get that you understand the first part.
Glad the second part made you laugh.

Best Answer

As a "skinny girl" I am not sure what the big deal is. Don't worry, we don't snap in half. If bones are poking you, oh well. <br />
I have had guys tell me I was too thin, To each his own, but I really don't get the chubby chasers, I don't get it.

Best Answer

I know right?...Go figure ..Men will be the first to say you're getting fat....

Best Answer

Truth be told, I was a bit concerned that I'd flatten her if I got on top of her or something.. Even some of my meatier partners sometimes complained that I'm pushing them too rough, and the funny part is that I'm not even a big guy..

Best Answer

Yes, not sure what guys want :-(

Best Answer