JaggedLittlePill JaggedLittlePill 36-40, F 17 Answers May 1, 2012

That if you don't give us our sanctuary someplace in the house... we'll make one outside the house. (Please... all I ask is the garage.)

Best Answer

If I am in trouble for something, tell me what it is. The silent treatment doesn't help me figure it out. Get it out, get it over with.

Best Answer

good one!

Best Answer

Lol good point!

Best Answer

I am not that smart, lol... When it gets beyond 20 minutes out I can't remember what I did that was wrong.

Best Answer

Seriously! it seems like most women like to play that game. the problem is that if we can't get it within 20 minuets were probably not going to figure it out, It will just cause extra tension.

Best Answer

we like people who listen :)

Best Answer

We prefer the natural than the all dolled up face...

Best Answer

Confidence is the sexiest trait.... confidence in yourself and trust... a relationship must have trust.

Best Answer

I wish guys understand that if we choose to keep you around it's because we love and care for you not because we have to.

Best Answer

The silent treatment doesn't usually work on us. If there's tension because something is wrong and your upset yet won't let us know what it is, giving us the silent treatment isn't going to help. If anything that tension mixed with not being able to figure out whats wrong will only make us treat the silence as a time to do things around the house that we want to do but without any distractions. yes we are bothered that we can't figure out what's wrong but it's obviously not going to fix it's self and your sealed lips aren't going to help so we may as well utilize our time.

Best Answer

I like how you think... communication is always best

Best Answer

Ya I just watch my dad and other close friends deal with the silent treatment and it always causes more problems

Best Answer

I dont want to be tickled like a five yr old! Pet peeve!

Best Answer

Just because I'm sitting at the end of the day it doesn't always mean it's time to talk.

Best Answer

Why dont girls put as much effort into making me happy as they do trying to catch me in a lie.

Best Answer

Don't attempt to organize my stuff it's an organized mess I know right where most everything is like my little bity pliers, and those screws that are really impotent...I know right where the keys are to the 1988 white Lincoln MKVII...don't move my **** around on my work bench !

Best Answer

If you go down on me you need to finish.

Best Answer

It wouldn't make a difference

Best Answer

great attitude... love it

Best Answer