Wow, I misunderestimated him.

Best Answer

LOL !

Best Answer

No, that's ridiculous. It's about 80.

Best Answer

actually, it was about 80, but they let george score it, so...<br />
an amoeba would have an iq of 40.. george was smarter than an amoeba, surely.<br />
an amoeba can't say "evil doers" with a straight face, so that proves his was higher.

Best Answer

My first thought is "source please". I already know that his SAT score was 1219; he did ok on the math, but predictably his English was in the low 500's. <br />
IQ measures your ability to solve IQ puzzles. If there's any verbal questions, a guy with dyslexia like him is going to be suckin' the hind ***, as they say in Texas.<br />
Oh, and another thing, I got some trivia. The president with the highest IQ was James Carter, with either 129 or 139, I can't remember. IQ makes you good at solving puzzles, but not so great at management & leadership during, say, an energy crisis, or a massive hostage situation.

Best Answer

That's twice as good as your 20.

Best Answer

Cheeky!

Best Answer

If you believe that yours must be about 20

Best Answer

twice yours?

Best Answer

If you honestly think a person with an IQ of 40 could be a fighter pilot in the guard, get elected president then retire a wealthy man your living in lala land, your going to have stop smoking that weed.

Best Answer

Don't smoke it, sorry!

Best Answer

You give him far too much credit....D. Cheney was probably in his pocket the whole time. You know if you say Cheneys name three times in the mirror he shows up and shoots you in the face!

Best Answer

If that be the case, he is still 40 points higher than Gore or Kerry.

Best Answer

baffled little creep.

Best Answer

40? I doubt that from what ive seen thats a huge number for a man so stupid he got thousands killed.

Best Answer