just before he ran for president, Bush bought a ranch in Crawford to give voters the false impression that he was a regular guy cowboy. he had no cattle on it and just piled up brush and posed for the cameras a lot. Then as soon as his term was over, he left the ranch and moved into an exclusive walled community in North Dallas Even today, many dumb, ignorant TX Republicans don't know that he was born and raised in Connecticut,yet they go around bragging off how Bush is so Texas bahahahaha what gives?
Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 10 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Community

Because money talks and bullspit hangs out on the internet.

Best Answer

yes you hang out on the Inet alot

Best Answer

Yep. and you can bet that if I was as connected as dub, I wouldn't be here.

Best Answer

well, you're not and thats the way richies like Bush (descended from Redcoats) wants it they don't care about you or your life they just want your vote sooner ya realize that the better

Best Answer

Texans aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. All you need is a cowboy hat, boots, and a drawl to be in the club. It helps if you mispronounce a bunch of words too.

Best Answer

whats on the hat ? its funny hope its not a wal-mart cowboy hat like most Texans wear

Best Answer

That's funny but Texans don't get the award for poor dialect. That's Louisianans

Best Answer

I doubt it. Probably top of the line, custom made, and paid for by the state of Texas.

Best Answer

People believe what they want regardless of evidence to the contrary.<br />
People still actually believe that creationism and the young earth hypothesis are viable and testable scientific theories. Keep in mind there is also still a Flat Earth Society, and people who think we never landed on the moon and the International Space Station is just special effects. There's bound to be some people who cling to belief out of sheer will.

Best Answer

yes, they are that stupid. I once got into an argument with someone AT NIGHT whether you could see Mars with the naked eye. I just went "Uh there?" and pointed and she shut up. Then she went on to claim you can't see satellites because they move too fast. I said just watch, Lo and behold not twenty minutes later I managed to get her to catch a glimpse of one flying across the sky. It was a really clear and dark night.

Best Answer

im from texas and hate texas. who cares if bush is from texas? how does that make texas better even if he was from texas? how does bush being from texas differ from me being from texas?

Best Answer

i agree with you u must have misread my post I hate bush and texas too so do many millions of Texans they only stay cuz they were born there

Best Answer

Thas why im here.born here now stuck here

Best Answer

Texas is nothing but a bunch of wall to wall box stores n businesses and boring as hell the northeast is where the fun is at

Best Answer

You read my mind if i could afford it id move to new York or anywhere up there

Best Answer

I stay in the Poconos of PA sometimes for getaways but I stay in New York a lot more opportunity and better pay and plenty to do there are also ski slopes in NY VT MASS etc

Best Answer

cool..i cant wait til im able to move and see new stuff and the world. to start livin life fa real. get out the south....

Best Answer

i got out in 2008 the Republicans will always be pro-slavery and defend low wages and the cost of living in TX is NOT cheap like they say land is expensive taxes are high how old r u ? the best way to move is to do it with friends and have roomies at first and make connections before u go did u know they have lots of companies that r owned by the employees up there ? yep they pay very well and get part of the profit the company makes TX is running out of clean water and space its goin nowhere fast save up a half years rent and a deposit and while ur doin that arrange for you and your friends to get jobs up there and that way you'll be ready

Best Answer

He is a real cowboy now let it go.

Best Answer

no hes a city fake cowboy all hat n no cattle and you're a dumb gullible doofus

Best Answer

nah nothing dumb about me but you can let it go now.Why hold on to things of the past,you are wasting your time dude.

Best Answer

what's past is your ridiculous Republican Party Obama won now deal with that 4 MORE YEARS

Best Answer

dude im not a Republican so your assumption makes you dumb.

Best Answer

yeah you are

Best Answer

you sound dumb now but I am not registered to even vote.I do not vote dem or rep.Never have.

Best Answer

you are still a repub if you support their failed ideas makes no difference

Best Answer

who cares dude you waste too much time on this stuff but i do blame myself for answering so ok i am going to stop now.Have a good evening.

Best Answer

But you can own a rcan and not have cattle. I , personally, am glad he does not have cattle, because I don't eat meat.I applaud him for that at least.

Best Answer

Perhaps you should get some facts, instead of blabbing bs you dont know a thing about.

Best Answer

oh made ya mad did I ? Repubs like you brian hate it when the truth is exposed

Best Answer

We didn't find WMDs in Iraq either, the informant who said they had them admitted he lied years ago, this should not be news to you.

Best Answer

He's still babbling bs about Bush because otherwise he'd have to talk about the failure that is currently in the WH

Best Answer

oh and Bush didnt fail ? 800,000 lost jobs per month under Bush is that a success? bahaha you must be one of those racist Obama haters who talk big behind a computer but not in person eh briang?

Best Answer

Oh, and another fact you missed:
Bush had to be a citizen of Texas to be in the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam war.
You know, back in the 60s and 70s.

Best Answer

I deleted it cuz you lied we lost millions of jobs under Bush and have been slowly digging out since Obama was elected your guys dug a big hole and didnt pay their debts

Best Answer

he joined that cuz he was scared to go to Nam and dodged the draft and that was after he was born n raised in CT fool

Best Answer

I also see you're running away from the whole "not a texan" bit.

Best Answer

LOL, how is joining the military "dodging the draft"?
There are many names from GWs old ANG unit on the Vietnam memorial wall.
Where are you getting this **** from?

Best Answer

flying practice circles over hayfields in TX is not serving in combat in Vietnam you dumb nitwit

Best Answer

I didnt say it was.
But the fact is, you cant join the military and dodge the draft at the same time. Apparantly thats too advanced a concept for you.
Wow, cant you come up with any better childish name calling?
Oh, and since you're criticizing his service, when and where did you serve?

Best Answer

he avoided Vietnam combat by signing upwith the guard instead of regular army dummy everyone can see that except u and there wasnt a war going on when I graduated military school punk i bet u never served

Best Answer

Again, there are many names from his ANG unit on the Vietnam Memorial.
If the age on your profile isnt a lie, then yes, there have been wars going on when you were of the right age to join the military. Were YOU afraid? Probably. Reguardless, that makes you a hypocrite (you might need mommy to look that up for you) for criticizing ANYONES service. In combat or not.

Best Answer

we're not talkin about the OTHER members of his guard unit jackass liar we're talkin about BUSH and he did not serve in combat there was a war going on when he was in the guard and he dodged it last I heard there were no battles going in TX at the time except him battling his drinking addiction and NOOOOOOO you lied again there was NO war goin on when I graduated stupid boy you Repubs just hate the fact that America rejected your party's lies and elected Obama again 4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS deal with it

Best Answer

Agree, I never did get his deal with Texas. It always seemed misplaced.

Best Answer

We know George Bush here in Texas for gosh sakes. He used to drink too much and loved his ba<x>seball team. He did a born again change and shaped up to become a great President. We know about the oil business in the Midland/Odessa Basin. His father was more proper, but George closer to the people. And, we all love Laura.

Best Answer