And thanks everyone for answering I totally respect all of you! Add me if you like (: and takes alot to open up to girl you haven't even said hi to so thanks everyone! (:
alexismariah alexismariah 18-21, F 16 Answers Apr 12, 2013 in Parenting & Family

i can't pick one above the other. But this one changed me...the day we buried my mother..she was 42 yrs old. A part of me died with her...that feeling of loss is still here after more than 30 years.

Best Answer

A coin toss between my grandmas death, after I lived with her the last two years of her life to take care of her. And the death of my uncle Don who was more like a big brother to me. I was supposed to go goose hunting with him the day he went through the ice on a skidoo. I had to arrange the search party, and then I had to call the family and tell everyone what I found! The hardest part of that week was trying to drive his truck back from where he left it!

Best Answer

Was probably when a very dear and close friend at uni died last year, my friends and I were in quite a low place anyway, however she seemed absolutely fine was rushed into hospital and in three months she had passed away. It was an incredibly sad time for many of us.

It did however have quite an adverse effect on all of us that someone of such a tender age (21) could go down hill so rapidly. It was physically and emotionally shocking, I saw her two weeks before she dies and she seemed fine (although she wasn't). She said at the time if you have a cold don't come a visit me it could kill me! It was a truly devastating and melancholic period of my life unfortunately.

It did make me appreciate how short life can be and how to relish in the company of people though.

Best Answer

The saddest day of my life was the day I realized that whatever death held for me, it was far better than the hell I was living through. But that wasn't the sad part though. I was actually excited and happy taking the pills. ESCAPE!!! The sad part was when I woke up 4 hours later puking, realizing that I failed at my escape and had to continue living. How did it change me? Well I died that night, 18 years ago, and just a hollow shell was left in my place. Once you have accepted and wished for your death, nothing stays the same.

Best Answer

When Alex pasted away.

Best Answer

dunno about sad, but the most ****** up day of my life was the day i would've cut myself if i had found my razor. that day helped me understand why some people self-harm and it was also the day after which my depression started getting better. i just felt ashamed of the scratches few days later and realised this needs to stop.

Best Answer

the loss of my father. changed my mother more than it changed me. she has no friends and refuses to open up to others except her family - the few that are still alive.

Best Answer

I've had depressing days, but no saddest day yet

Best Answer

When I possessed love, I never have the saddest day of my life simply because love has no regret; for love fulfills all laws, covers all sins, and solves all problems. Love has a beginning, but love has no end; for God has a beginning but no end. Because God is the same yesterday, today, and forever, love remains the same yesterday, today, and forever. Because I possessed love, I remained the same all my life. Needless to say, with love, I never get the opportunity to change at all. Honesty does not change at all. One either possessed honesty or does not possessed honesty. Faithfulness does not change at all. One either possessed faithfulness or does not possessed faithfulness. I love daily love because there is no sadness in daily love. Take care.

Best Answer

9/11 I can't get over seeing people jump to their death and now knowing what really happened on that day it was 2 military drones that hit the twin towers and it's sad to think people don't care enough to see the truth that their own government did this too them,

Best Answer

Wait what!?!?

Best Answer

If you look up 9/11 Hard facts Hard truth you will see,

Best Answer

Didn't know that. I don't think our government would do that that's crazily ****** up but half of what your saying is true the whole thing with terrorist well no offense America were becoming our own terrorist our own worse enemy there people getting murdered in movie theaters kids dying at schools.

Best Answer

I hope someone wakes up and see the light.

Best Answer

Lol uhmm. okay

Best Answer

My whole life has been one endless loop of sadness so far.

Best Answer