JustLaniece JustLaniece 26-30, F 9 Answers Apr 14 in Dating & Relationships

Power on, it'll be hard, but you are doing great. Keep it up! Before you know it you will feel the need to text him shrink. A good idea that I have used is to delete the name/number from your phone. That way, you will have to think before you call him. Also, you should spend more time around your girl friends- they will help you move on. Just don't try to quickly find a new guy- rebound relationships are not your friends. Give yourself time to heal. Good Luck!

Best Answer

Thank you LifeIsAtest. I'm not looking to date..I'm very busy with working full time and going to school part time. It's hard at night...you know? I'm doing my best...thank u for your kind words.

Best Answer

I know exactly how you feel, I've been hurt like that too. It SUCKS. But it'll get better!

Best Answer

I have to run now, it was nice talking to you, JustLaniece. You should feel free to hit me up if you ever want to talk. I'm adding you to my circle. ttyl

Best Answer

Think about something else. Get a new hobby, stay busy. This, too, shall pass.

Best Answer

Thanks BluCrytal for taking the time out to respond. I'm always busy thou...I work full time, I go to school part time. I draw, I write music...there's so much I'm into ....however I can't help but to get the urge to pour my feelings out again....it's been a little over a month since he left...

Best Answer

Pour your feelings out HERE. I will listen. :)

Best Answer

Also, I don't recommend thinking or inventing bad things about your ex. I don't know why so many people are writing that. You can try to fool yourself, but why? Trickery won't work on your heart. What you need is time to heal. You sound like a lovely, gifted, and artistic young woman. Someone wonderful is bound to come knocking on your door. Think positive! :)

Best Answer

Thank you. Your kindness is very helpful.

Best Answer

Don't do it. Sorry I don't have anything else to add.

Best Answer

I know KingShel. That statement is enough...I haven't and I'm trying very hard to keep it that way.

Best Answer

do not text, think of bad habits or bad things about him, it will help. I know it helps me.

Best Answer

Hello LittleLena, I do that also... And trust me he have me lots of bad memories to make the break up easy...however I think I still love him...problem is he doesn't feel the same. I haven't contacted him at all about are failed relationship.

Best Answer

you need to give it time; as time passes, you will be able to move on. Be strong

Best Answer

get a friend to take you somewhere...doesn't matter where...keep your mind busy

Best Answer

Find another guy and think that your ex never takes showers.

Best Answer

Smiling....

Best Answer

don't be thirsty.

Best Answer

I'm not thou, just still in love with my ex.

Best Answer

Well he doesn't feel the same anymore obviously. don't make a fool of yourself still trying to pursue him. Why did you two break up?

Best Answer