Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!<br />
Who knows where this will lead!<br />
You'll regret it if you don't!

Best Answer

Why not? Can't hurt just to say hi how you doing. My dear friend is with a guy she worked with many many years ago, so it can happened. But don't get your hopes up just yet, friendship first I guess.

Best Answer

Yes, love works in mysterious ways. You owe yourself a chance at the least. If there is no chemistry, you both move on. If you become friends, even better. And if you're destined to be more than friends, what a beautiful story it will be. Never knowing and always wondering what could have been will be something you will probably regret. Just don't set your expectations too high and go in with an open mind and heart.

Best Answer

Go for it, but go slowly. You have nothing to loose at this point. As mentioned before, be sure he is single and/or not in a committed relationship. You never know . . . the ol' spark might still be there.

Best Answer

can't hurt anything!

Best Answer

Yes, by all means. I have reconnected with my girlfriend from 27 years ago, and we still love each other. I would be with her right now if I wasn't married. But like I said. Do it!

Best Answer

YES! This is a great time to go to Florida anyway if things work out.

Best Answer