hotcrossbun hotcrossbun 31-35, F 10 Answers Jun 9 in Dating & Relationships

In part, this is because prior to marriage there is minimal investment (emotional, financial, time, experience, etc.), but after marriage, there is the expectation of commitments and the ensuing investment of time and resources (physical and emotional) into the relationship. Unwinding the greater investment causes more stresses in many respects, such as lost time, unachieved commitments, equitable distributions of assets, and much, much more...

Best Answer

Absolutely. I believe there are drive through wedding chapels now. A divorce is difficult, messy, expensive, and emotionally taxing.

Best Answer

Getting married is easier staying married is difficult..and getting a divorce is more tiresome and heart breaking

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

you are soooooo right!!!

Best Answer

it is easier

Best Answer

so much easier!!!!!

Best Answer

i agree

Best Answer

it broke my heart to ask for a separation. divorce will be even worse.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

If only I had known 20 years ago.

Best Answer

how could you ? but good part is..you had lovely 20 years few can say that

Best Answer

I think we will say 12 years. the last 8 weren't so great, but yes I know what you mean.

Best Answer

Before I go..let me say..my last words to you..be nice because you are wise and true..never let anyone fool you..

Best Answer

thanks I will try, I'm not sure though how wise I am. I do try to be true though and I think I am nice.

Best Answer

being single is the best bet

Best Answer

really ? are you sure

Best Answer

quite

Best Answer

so..you are single ?

Best Answer

last time i looked

Best Answer

that made me laugh :)

Best Answer

he he

Best Answer

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Best Answer

How do you figure that? Doing none of them is the easyest thing to do really. If you dont get married you will never divorce.

Best Answer

that is like grapes are sour ;)

Best Answer