Everyones telling me to dread it or to start freaking out now. What do you think about it? I'm excited.
CareSharp CareSharp 18-21, F 4 Answers Apr 2 in Dating & Relationships

I don't know why people would be telling you to dread it. That's pretty unsupportive. But getting married is kind of a big deal, even though most people treat it's just some relationship in which they can break up anytime. It's a lifetime commitment to someone, so as long as you're ready for that, then more power to you.

Best Answer

Awe I just got married two months ago and it's amazing! You should be very excited it's a big time in a girls life!! Here if you need any advice on planning or anything else! :)

Best Answer

Thank you! Highly appreciate that :D

Best Answer

Be excited, if that is what you are feeling now, feel it. You have plenty of time to freak out or dread it. You also have time to love it, waking up to the love of your life every morning. Just ride the wave, no one but you knows how you feel about it.

Best Answer

For now..Excitement is how it all starts out. Haha, good luck!

Best Answer