We were together in a relationship for a year. In winter, she said she didnt want to be in a relationship anymore because she has personal issues she needs to deal with. However, she never gives a clear answer. Its always "idk". Anyways, but she ended up wanting to date. While dating, she treated me like her gf. She said I was the one for her, loved me more, cant see herself with anyone else, etc. Once I asked if its ok to "cheat". She said its ok to because theres no label on us. But just because theres no label, emotionally we are in love and not interested in anyone else. However, she flipped when i started talking to people and felt so disrespected. I dont get her.
zosoviolet zosoviolet 22-25, F 7 Answers May 10, 2012

Can we be friends cus I have the same **** going on with my man. He don't want the relationship label but still wants a gf obligation to him. Same excuse as your girl. I can't date anyone or be with anyone cause he feels hurt and disrespected. I don't get them my best advice let them get there priority correct cause either they want everything that comes with the label including us or nothing at all and we move on and see other people. Im not crazy thank god.

Best Answer

They want their cake and eat it to but not let them take us for fools. He told me he don't want to be in a relationship but gets mad when I see other people or do anything dealing with another guys. Yet I must have obligations to him but he has none to me although he loves me o he say.

Best Answer

Sounds like it would be OK for her to cheat but you're not supposed to. Sounds like a fruitcake.

Best Answer

She's going to drop you as soon as she finds someone better.

Best Answer

I thought of that long ago and asked her in many ways whats her deal. She said she doesnt have time to start something with anyone else. She probably say all that to be nice. I just dont know why everytime i become distant and give her space, she becomes emotional over me.

Best Answer

ay...jump ship too much work....should be fun in a relationship

Best Answer

It might be mind games. I know how it feels to care about someone who might not feel as strongly as I did. You can ask her if she wants to just be friends? The more she lies you might start to become unattracted to her.

Best Answer

on the bright side. least you get a free romance with no strings attached. some of us get to be treated way more unfavorable

Best Answer

But thats the thing. I dont want anyone else and she even told me she doesnt want anyone else but me

Best Answer

it's a lost cause, by the time you realize that. you'd be happier. regards

Best Answer