Ok so 1. My mom was in a hospital. Her temperature was 105. She was very sick and she was watching tv one night and she saw people standing at the foot of her bed. She thought they were nurses, so she asked for a drink of water. But they were dead! One started screaming and my mom heard metal crunching. They faded away. She hadent seen them in the hospital at night after that one. Ghosts, messages, or hallucinations? Ps. Please answer ghosts, message or hallucination prt 2 help!!! No mean comm, or I will flag
Trueanswers101 Trueanswers101 16-17 7 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Community

HALLUCINATIONS!1 high temperature can cause that

Best Answer

Possible visitors, of some who passes, maybe even relatives. Were they ghosts, well define ghosts... I think they definitely were spiritual in nature. Messages, well yes sort of, but only your Mom would know. Hallucinations? Well they were most likely induced by her temperature and any meds, and then maybe not. What she heard may have been a delusional interpretation of a sound.<br />
I feel we often have others for the spiritual side looking in on us. There is a lot that we humans still do knot know nor are capable of understanding yet.

Best Answer

Hallucination... But ultimately, dreams are about the dreamer.

Best Answer

Whichever is the most likely answer is probably the correct answer. It is far more likely to be hallucinations than anything else.

Best Answer