Here in the US, many places check 20's and 100's. The US 100 dollar bill is the most counterfitted currency in the world.

Best Answer

Mine were 20 pound notes, she checked every each of 4

Best Answer

Here in the US, it is common.

Best Answer

Its nothing personal many places check them, counterfeiting costs businesses billions per year. It might not have been you doing it but its easy to get passed on from another shop.

Best Answer

it is common practice ,,be thankful you have money to be checked ,it wasn't you I assure you ,,,just for my own info ,what does a counter fitter look like ?

Best Answer

I suppose if a man that was drunk and smelt very bad, was dressed in a very dirty outfit, had bruises all over, and made the impression of someone who sleeps in the street, gave the till girl a £100 note with most of it due for change, that'd be suspicious.

Best Answer

a man who makes money would launder it for clean bills by selling the fake cheep and I bet he wouldn't look like a bum ,,
we knew a man busted making money ,held a good job ,,was the main engineer at my Father in laws plant ,but still was passing fake money ,,
at the time lottery was just coming to Florida ,,,He sent my Father in law and myself to Florida to buy large amounts of lottery tickets ,,paid Pop to go to the dog track and place large bets ,,,it was nothing new for Pop to gamble for people he was good at it ,,had they used the marker to check bills back then Pop and I both may have ended up in prison ,,we will never know ,,,
we brought Moonshine to his Mom and lottery tickets back tot he Carolina's ,,I had no clue just how much time we could have got ,,,a friend of mine went to prison 10 years for just crossing 1 state line with moonshine we crossed 3 ,,,so you never know who is breaking the law ,even when they don't know it

Best Answer

i always check my change the same way they do

Best Answer

Wish I did then!

Best Answer

maybe there's been recent forgeries reported? Or the manger was watching to see if she's checking?

Best Answer