MandiLi MandiLi 31-35, T 8 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

just give it time, hang around friends.... and that's pretty much it

Best Answer

It is suppose to be hard that is what having a meaningful relationship is all about. I would suggest taking out some you time. It can be hard figuring out who you are with out your partner right off the bat. Hugs by the way!

Best Answer

eat a shi-t ton of ice cream.

Best Answer

find a better girl, who will cherish you for who you are

Best Answer

That's a littlee rough.

Best Answer

your right, i was harsh.... oh well, theres better ways of wording it

Best Answer

Watch an inspirational film and google a nearby shelter to volunteer to. I can only suggest what works for me!

Best Answer

General advice? Rest. Then when you feel able to, go out with friends and family. <br />
Then, start doing things you've been holding off on doing since you were in a relationship. <br />
Do not contact her. Just keep moving forward. Concentrate on yourself, which will be SUPER DIFFICULT. It is supposed to be. Go on Google and look up Broken Heart quotes and ways other people have gotten over their girlfriends. Just stay away from those 'quick escapes' like drugs, alcohol, random sex... Get out and do something to get your mind continuously moving, but in a more positive direction.<br />
Hope that helps.

Best Answer

THE GREAT DR TORINO WHO BROUGHT MY WIFE BACK TO ME IN JUST ONE DAY. My name is wellington am from uk, I got married 1 year ago. My wife and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that she was possessing. sHe was now going out with other men, to the extent that she was no longer picking up my calls, and she was not even sleeping in the house anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do anymore. So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because I have never experienced a thing like this in my life. So I decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back, 'DR TORINO' so I contacted him immediately and I explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done before. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my wife will come back to me as soon as he is through with the spell casting. And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really obeyed him. So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my wife call, and she told me that he was coming back home, and she was apologizing to me telling me that she is very sorry for the pain that she has cost me. And after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lot of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before. DR TORINO also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now I am the happiest man on earth today as I am writing this testimony, and I want to really thank 'DR TORINO' for bringing back my wife, and for bringing joy and love to my family. So my greatest advice for you out there who your husband or your wife is acting strange, or you have any problem with your relationship or anything that has to do with spell casting,He is capable of solving any problems.All you need do is for you to contact this man anytime, and i assure you that he will be of help to you,I am 100% sure that he will solve it out,if you need his help contact him now with this email: charmdoctortorino @gmail.com.

Best Answer