She walked in on him and saw his p+**s he told me her mouth droped then she smiled so I asked her and she said it was true she liked what she saw and wouldn't mind seeing it again maybe a little closer should I be mad at her or him or neither and should I let her experiance another guy
bob070310 bob070310 18-21 13 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Why would you be mad at him?? Whether to be mad her....that's your call.

Best Answer

This ends in tears.

Best Answer

So let me see if I got this right: she admitted that either she is thinking about cheating on you, or that she is intending to cheat on you? Man, I would cut her loose. You need someone who wants you and only you. It's called commitment. It's becoming scarce these days.

Best Answer

In my complete honesty.... she either is or will be sleeping around on you. I promise you that she wouldn't have told you what happened if you didn't ask her.

Best Answer

Try having yourfriend jump into bed with you and your guy! (without permission) it wasn't pretty.... <br />
Get her told - back off! Unless... you want a 3some that will end in a lonesome... eventually

Best Answer

Sometimes honesty is not the best policy and this is definitely one of those times. I don't think it was necessary for her to tell you that not only did she like what she saw ,she'd like to see it again unless that's the kind of relationship you all have.

Best Answer

YOUR SHOULD BE MAD AT BOTH , YOU FIND OTHER GIRL , SHE DIDN'T LOVE YOU Because if she truly do she wouldn't do that or even she wouldn't look .

Best Answer

lucky her,,she probabley needed a good laugh.

Best Answer

Give her the ****

Best Answer