It's my girlfriend's birthday on the 27th and this year, I want to really go the whole hog to make it special. So what I've done so far is to create a private website for our friends and families and put all our pictures/videos/stuff on it. I've also written some terrible poetry xD. As far as gifts go, I know what she wants (a Samsung Galaxy tab), so I've made arrangements for that to be delivered. Now we'll be on holiday on the 27th, so I'm thinking maybe we should have a small party. She's not having one because she says it's too much work but I guess I can always host it for her. Do you think that's a good idea or is a quiet, romantic day better? Thanks for replying, people. I'll go with what honeyLOVEmuffins says.
FourierTransform FourierTransform 18-21, M 3 Answers Dec 7, 2010

Is she the type of person who likes to be the center of EVERYONE'S attention?? ....or only yours?<br />
Let that be your decider.<br />
:o)

Best Answer

To be honest, I think she likes both but not at the same time.

Best Answer

You're awesome :) I want a sweetheart who's as enthusiastic and considerate as you are. Lucky girl!

Best Answer

Lol thanks very much. That's high praise. :)

Best Answer