i was at my gf's house and i was under her blanket and laying next to her. we werent even together yet, but her mom doesnt trust me anymore because of it. (and no we didnt do anything stupid, we were watching youtube videos)any advice? - the door was closed at that time. (her little brother entered and left closing the door) Im 17 shes 16
yulichenlu yulichenlu 16-17, M 7 Answers Nov 23, 2011

Prove yourself to regain her trust, it will not happen over night, time cures most problems.

Best Answer

Being 17 dating a 16 year old myself just let it go apologize,if she forgives you that's great if not,there's not much more you can do my stepmom hates my boyfriend for no apparent reason,sometimes there's just no changing that.

Best Answer

you should apologize to the mother and ask the mother if you could have a talk with her alone.ask her how you can prove your trust to her and what would it take ,and would she give you a chance.Her daughter has to be willing not to get you into trouble and to follow the mothers rules as well,good luck.

Best Answer

I don't agree with Northguy. Once you make the family mad it makes everybody uncomfortable. You need to convince her mother your intention is to care, love, and cherish her daughter, and mean it.

Best Answer

haha sorry to be more percise im 17, and shes 16 = though yes i agree with what u say

Best Answer

You're 22-25 years old...how old is your girlfriend? If she's the same age as you, then why should you care if her mom trusts you or not. You're both old enough to do whatever you want without mommy looming over your shoulder.

Best Answer

haha sorry to be more percise im 17, and shes 16

Best Answer

In that case, behave yourselves, you bundles of hormones! LOL. Just stay in the living room in plain view. That should relax mom a bit. Isn't it odd though, that your gf was laying with you, at her house, and yet it's YOU her mom doesn't trust? Parents.

Best Answer

noooo! lol , i didnt write it clear, i tis her mom that dosent trust me. (to tell the truth, i was cold, so i asked if i could use the blankets, she said ok. Then i almost fell asleep lol. I woke up when her mom opened the door)

Best Answer

it is a dual between greed and loyalty,where in present enviorments greed will go through by iffs and buts

Best Answer