catfeesh catfeesh 31-35, F 40 Answers Oct 17, 2011

fukk no. I hate those things. If i had it my way id never wear one. It comes off as soon as i get in the door.

Damn constricting those things are

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer

Yes. I'm keeping these suckers up and perky for as long as possible.

Best Answer

Me too ... !!!

Best Answer

No thank you. that would hurt. As soon as I'm home it comes off with my pants

Best Answer

with my small boobies? nah. half the time i don't bother in the day, except when i go to work. i wasn't blessed in the chest department, but at least i don't have to lug them around!

Best Answer

What?!? NO!

Best Answer

in the woman's handbook of sleeping procedure's, depends who your sleeping with

Best Answer

I dont i wear one all day, let them free!

Best Answer

you dont HAVE to. hurts like hell if you do, ive done it and i only do it when i sleep with friends thats it :P

Best Answer

no..

Best Answer

why would you wear any clothes to bed

Best Answer

The only reason we wear bras is so you cant see our nipples...when we are not in public it doent matter...haha everytime i come home its like"Free the *******!!!".... but seriously them mother ******* are uncomfortable...

Best Answer

no way

Best Answer

no, cuts off blood circulation

Best Answer

Heck no...mine are too small to matter anyways. Besides bras are just evil and uncomfortable!

Best Answer

Hell no! Let those babies breathe!

Best Answer

it is a personal choice...I personally DONT just because I cant sleep. But some people, like my daughter for example...ALWAYS has hers on...

Best Answer

If you are pregnant and they are painful, I heard wearing a bra at night can help, not sure though

Best Answer

nope :)

Best Answer

Certainly not...!...don't you know it is one of the cause of breast cancer?i mean it will predispose a woman to have one...

Best Answer

Only if it's underwire. Mine aren't for that reason.

Best Answer

really doesnt make a difference to me, whether i do or don't. so usually i do, and i cant even feel it lol.

Best Answer