I'm the only one they pic on cuz I was illegal from4 4 moths of age to about 5...
Dragonzz Dragonzz 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Community

It´s about time to serve that fucktard with a Restraining order

Best Answer

so far I like this one

Best Answer

do what i do and ignore them. people will usually stop picking on you if they can't get a reaction. don't avoid them, this shows your fear, instead walk right past them with your head held high and ignore whatever stupid, crazy lies about you. be proud of who you are. if they don't like you, well screw them, they can go to hell. rise above it, you'll soon find that they are only snobs, lowlifes, with no future so they try to act cool by picking on you. i did this same thing with two girls on my street, within the same two months, they gave up their dopeyness.

hope i helped. any more advice? friend me :)

Best Answer

idk what to tell you about the girls... but for your ex just say: "well you wanted to **** this dirty mexican so..." and if you had sex with them just remove the "wanted to" and add an "ed" to the "****"(:

Best Answer

thx

Best Answer

Just make jokes about them right back! They make fun of you, you make fun of them! Everybody can be made fun of, White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, etc...

Best Answer

I heard jokes about American Indians when I moved to Oklahoma, it was a culture shock, especially when you are in 6th grade and they tell a joke in the classroom about how only the good Indians are dead ones...something that our former President Teddy Roosevelt joked about saying that saying only applied to 90% of Indians and he wasn't so sure of the other 10%...... You know what you are and I can tell you that there will always be bigots in this world, just love yourself and your culture and share it with anyone who is open to sharing it with.

Best Answer

tell someone a teacher or something? dont let them hurt you, when you are grown nothing they said will matter unless you let them get to you. school kids will always find SOMEONE to bully no matter what

Best Answer

Ignore them young lady. They aren't worth paying attention to.

Best Answer

People used to call me dirty Mexican in school. I started calling them mutts, on account of the fact that America is a melting pot. This resulted in my suspension and I was required to write letters apologizing to the students I had called mutts. Seems to me, the only options are to learn to ignore, or accept the fact that life sometimes hands us lemons. Chances are that some or most of them don't even really feel that way, but have a need to be part of the crowd anyway.

Best Answer

talk to the principal about it, if youre lucky maybe they'll get expelled

Best Answer

Talk to someone.. most of all... ignore them! They talk about you because they need something to talk about... just smile because you are on their mind. I was picked on all through school .... it gets better! I promise.. just dont do anything you would regret.. violence... no matter what others will say- is NOT the answer!

Best Answer

Shoot them.

Best Answer

I would do that if I wasn't that type if Mexican

Best Answer