I think I really like girls, more than guys.. but I've had a lot of relationships with guys and never dated a girl. What even am I feeling?! D:
rawritschonnie rawritschonnie 16-17, F 10 Answers Feb 3 in LGBT

just because you've dated guys doesn't mean you don't prefer girls…or whats more maybe you like girls and boys…which it completely possible. when i dated guys it was more of a really close friendship but when i was with the first girl i like it went beyond a friendship…maybe you should try it out with a girl and see what happens.

Best Answer

That's what I was thinking.
Yeah, maybe I should see. This girl at school does really like me, so maybe I should at least try. :)

Best Answer

sure…if you think she might be interested than more than a friendship try it out but be mindful that sexuality if kind of fluid at your age...

Best Answer

You are 13-15 and dated a lot of guys already? Perhaps you just need a break from dating, a chance to hang out with your female friends and go shopping and watch movies with them.

Best Answer

A lot to me, is 6 guys.
And not in a slutty way or anything! Just, I feel lonely a lot and feel the need to always have someone. But yeah, definitely need a break from dating, not complaining about that. Also I'm not your typical "hang out with the girls and watch chick-flicks", kind of girl.. -.-

Best Answer

ok I didn't mean to imply anything bad about you. All the best.

Best Answer

Thanks. :)

Best Answer

Been there, at least you're figuring out yourself at an early age.

Best Answer

You're bicurious, and it is totally natural. You don't need to feel any rush to act on it. Just go about life like you normally would and let yourself fall for people naturally. If it's a girl, then great; same thing if it's for a guy. Don't stress about it. ^_^

Best Answer

Uh...hormones or sisterly affection?

Best Answer

What do you mean, 'sisterly affection'???

Best Answer

Please don't be offended. I meant as in whether you are sexually aroused or just liking girls as in you are more comfortable among girls?

Best Answer

oh.

Best Answer