You are 13-15 and dated a lot of guys already? Perhaps you just need a break from dating, a chance to hang out with your female friends and go shopping and watch movies with them.

Best Answer

A lot to me, is 6 guys.
And not in a slutty way or anything! Just, I feel lonely a lot and feel the need to always have someone. But yeah, definitely need a break from dating, not complaining about that. Also I'm not your typical "hang out with the girls and watch chick-flicks", kind of girl.. -.-

Best Answer

ok I didn't mean to imply anything bad about you. All the best.

Best Answer

Thanks. :)

Best Answer

You're bicurious, and it is totally natural. You don't need to feel any rush to act on it. Just go about life like you normally would and let yourself fall for people naturally. If it's a girl, then great; same thing if it's for a guy. Don't stress about it. ^_^

Best Answer

Uh...hormones or sisterly affection?

Best Answer

What do you mean, 'sisterly affection'???

Best Answer

Please don't be offended. I meant as in whether you are sexually aroused or just liking girls as in you are more comfortable among girls?

Best Answer

oh.

Best Answer