irespectyou irespectyou 18-21, M 6 Answers Mar 31 in Community

I HAVE NOTICED THAT :-O I think women were treated better when we were not in this HI TECH WORLD :-O

Best Answer

Yeah. They don't deserve any of it

Best Answer

I agree they're treated poorly sometimes, but so are guys.<br />
You gotta remember : <br />
There are male AND female creeps<br />
There are male AND female criminals<br />
I just don't get how you see girls treated like crap but guys don't .

Best Answer

No I see it both ways. And I agree. I'm picking no genders sides, we both get hurt. I'm just saying that some guys can be d!icks to girls. And it's not fair, but your right it is also not fair on the flip side either.

Best Answer

You did say "girls get treated like crap" tho. And it annoys me sometimes.

Think about it..

If a 50yr old MALE dates an 18yr old Girl, he's the creep.

If a 50yr old MALE dates an 18yr old Guy, the guy is lucky..

But i do believe girls have it harder, but respect wise-both get disrespected

Best Answer

oh wow he was talking in a female sense in his question not a male sense even though males get mistreated to it wasn't about males in his question.

Best Answer

How are they treated like crap? It's the idiots they keep dating and/or being friends with.

Best Answer

The guys shouldn't mistreat a loving kind hear-ted girl in the first place. I speak for myself when i say in a way i see the good in my bf now ex and it took me till he literally shattered me to realize he was a piece of ****, it's like your blinded in a way pathetic i know, someone who you really care for mistreats you like **** and you can't understand why, you think it's you and you stay because your trying to fix things thinking it's you, when all reality it's the guy who's doing it, then your want to throw things because you allowed yourself to be blinded and didn't know thinking you did things wrong this whole time feeling like it's your fault he's mistreating you because you think you did wrong, but it sucks and for some it's hard to get out of it it's a cycle and those guys are manipulative mind controllers my experience and i am still going through it trying to recover!

Best Answer