irespectyou irespectyou 18-21, M 6 Answers Mar 31 in Community

They deserve anything and everything? This from a young teenager who doesn't have to pay for anything.

Best Answer

You sure about that?

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

Well I... Pay for everything, I provide for my siblings and sick mother with cancer. I have a job, maybe not one that pays as much as I need but I work hard. I will support the people who need it. Show some respect?

Best Answer

Bullshit.

Best Answer

Say what you want to say. But I know. And you will be in my prayers

Best Answer

Oh my, you're a religious nutter as well as a liar.

Best Answer

Gods be

Best Answer

So young yet already so deluded. It's such a shame. You must be American.

Best Answer

Yeah and you.. So old? Nothing better to do but hate on people, for what? Just to be a b!tch. Such a shame, go to hell.

Best Answer

There is no evidence for the existence of the Christian myths about hell. So that's kind of an empty threat.

Best Answer

Well you said it yourself. You would rather go to hell than heaven. Satin knows where it belongs.

Best Answer

Of course that was assuming that the Christian myths actually turn out to be true but of course I don't believe there's any chance of that. And satin is a nice cloth but I don't believe it has any awareness of where it belongs.

Best Answer

That is your belief and I respect that

Best Answer

I don't respect your belief. I can't respect anyone who, in the 21st century, continues to believe in ancient myths about supernatural beings. Such credulity and gullibility is just idiotic.

Best Answer

**** off.

Best Answer

Best off to ignore at this point

Best Answer

I agree they're treated poorly sometimes, but so are guys.<br />
You gotta remember : <br />
There are male AND female creeps<br />
There are male AND female criminals<br />
I just don't get how you see girls treated like crap but guys don't .

Best Answer

No I see it both ways. And I agree. I'm picking no genders sides, we both get hurt. I'm just saying that some guys can be d!icks to girls. And it's not fair, but your right it is also not fair on the flip side either.

Best Answer

You did say "girls get treated like crap" tho. And it annoys me sometimes.

Think about it..

If a 50yr old MALE dates an 18yr old Girl, he's the creep.

If a 50yr old MALE dates an 18yr old Guy, the guy is lucky..

But i do believe girls have it harder, but respect wise-both get disrespected

Best Answer

I HAVE NOTICED THAT :-O I think women were treated better when we were not in this HI TECH WORLD :-O

Best Answer

Yeah. They don't deserve any of it

Best Answer

How are they treated like crap? It's the idiots they keep dating and/or being friends with.

Best Answer