Don't care as long as it keeps the girls in.

Best Answer

Back, I used to love front clips until one popped off. They are not good for weight gain, and especially swelling from being premenstrual!

Best Answer

I bent down in a meeting that I was leading at the head of the room to pick up something, and my front clasp popped open. I felt so exposed for the rest of the time, and I tried crossing my arms. It didn't work because I needed to hand out papers and point. I ended the meeting early and sent out a follow up email. I headed straight to the bathroom. Lol

Best Answer

no clips

Best Answer

You know, I consider this question a lot, but I've been too shy to ever ask anyone. What great responses! I agree with gooddayall123. Back is much better for day/work purposes. But, I like the quick release of a front clasp for evenings and weekends.

Best Answer

Front clasps are way sexier (and more convenient), but the bras that clasp in the back offer the best support while keeping the twins holstered.

Best Answer

Back, always. Better for my proportions and it doesn't disrupt the design of the garment.

Best Answer

Gosh...it could have a front clasp, a back clasp, or no clasp as long as it fit me right...I'm 5'2" and I'm a D cup or depending on the Bra a full C, so I would LOVE to be able to find a bra that could give my girls some shape without overpowering me...I realized I just hijacked your post, but when I saw your question, I felt like I HAD to say something!

Best Answer

FOR DAY AND DRUMS TIGHT BACK HOOK......FOR A BF
FRONT!!

Best Answer

As long it fits and fits comfortably I don't really care. Granted though I've only ever had back claspers.

Best Answer

a well fit bra is the only important thing

Best Answer

Front

Best Answer

I've never had a front clasp one...it would seem weird to me

Best Answer

FRONT!

Best Answer

I prefer sports bras with no clasp

Best Answer