Synapsethroughspace Synapsethroughspace 22-25, M 16 Answers Sep 26, 2012

Some do and some don't. <br />
I generally do, at least when it is stuff that pushes my hot buttons. I do not like violent stuff or stuff that is degrading to women or put women in degrading situations. I do not want to see any forcible stuff or abuse or anything like that. Total turn off.<br />
I do like to see sensual and loving sex. And I do not mean pretend stuff, I do like to see actual sex being performed, real oral sex, real intercourse between two naked and sexy and attractive people. I prefer male and female couples but girl on girl is also hot and I will watch films with two gay guys doing oral as long as it appears they are having fun going down on each other. But best of all I enjoy male and female lovers having a wonderful time having sex. FFM oh yes! MMF okay. Groups -- yeah, somewhat, but a couple is best (except I also like couples watching other couples, that is hot also).<br />
However, i do know other women who loathe ****. <br />
Hey, I know vegetarians and I know carnivores. Different strokes for different folks. (What is that line from, anyhow?)

Best Answer

Yeah, me and my wife enjoy watching **** together. It's a good way to have fun, and keep the fire in the relationship. Sometimes, also a chance to try something new.

Best Answer

Nice!

Best Answer

Its not like every hour of every day but I do watch it.

Best Answer

That's pretty hot

Best Answer

like any other guys girls watch porns too

Best Answer

Of course I watch ****. I enjoy watching it especially when its oral sex that's my fav ;)

Best Answer

Yes, and lots of my women friends do, too. When it's marketed for women it's generally called erotica, but it's basically the same thing.

Best Answer

Women do more things than they care to let us guys in on!I say they watch **** and also check out the toys!!!

Best Answer

PPl my age did not have internet in their teens and 20's and it was not accessible as it is now...I watched my first **** at 32

Best Answer

Lol wow. Yeah that must have been weird.

Best Answer

R u kidding? u dont evn hve 2 ask cuz i watch **** lik everyday 24/7

Best Answer

Yeah but your a guy&gt;?

Best Answer

**** was made for a male audience and mostly involves female body parts and i dont think most straight females would be interested in seeing another females body parts doing stuff. sooo yea...

Best Answer

I don't agree i think girls still like it and the ones that don't are in denial.

Best Answer

but i don't watch them and im not in denial

Best Answer

That is BS.

Best Answer

Right?!

Best Answer

Yes, every now and then I do. Of course there's a lot of different kinds of ****, they're not all equal. But I sure like to see a cute guy **** a girl.<br />
I can imagine when guys look at **** they mostly look at the girl and don't pay attention to the guy. For me it's the other way around.

Best Answer