libind libind 31-35, M 11 Answers Nov 2, 2010

If I could sit there behind a one way mirror and watch and no one knew I was watching.....!!!!!! LOL!!!! I love looking at men's chest muscles when they have their shirts off, especially if they have a little glow...of course you can't stare and embarrass yourself or anyone else no matter how much you would like to.

Best Answer

You're famous! I wont destroy the joke by telling you how though. Cuz most probably you'll delete this post when you know why you are famous.

Best Answer

ohh yeah. it's the only reason i go to the gym...well, besides exercizing ofcourse.... ;)

Best Answer

Well, I admit I LOOK... maybe not STARE.

Best Answer

I might have looked a little as I passed by or something, but I wouldn't take a seat just to watch for a long period of time. XD I won't look at all now since I have a sexy man of my own.

Best Answer

Whaaat???<br />
Of courseee...!!!

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No, but then again, I prefer to see a man who's "Rockin' the beer gut."

Best Answer

I don't seek it out, but if they're on the treadmill in front me.. I will admire the view.

Best Answer