justalady07 justalady07 18-21, F 106 Answers May 7, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Boooooo! Get off the stage!

Best Answer

What your talking about is a certian segment of society. Their the low life or "loosers", ghetto type people. Their much over represented in the media , music etc. for the simple reasion that they are leasure minded and will spend more on entertainment. Much the way low class gossip magazines are at the store cash register. The dumber and less dicilined people like those magazines and companys know they will buy. A lot of simple minded sayings tbat apply to the lowest element of society get pased around like that. Theirs a lot of catering to the loud, drunken and dumb.

Best Answer

Great answer

Best Answer

Disagree. I luv my nice guy, he's fcking amazing

Best Answer

Grown-ups like nice because it usually comes from confidence.

Best Answer

Nice goes with nice, boring with boring and douche with douche

Best Answer

Exactly so in my opinion nice wins because the douche is going to be with a douche and who wants to be with a douche their whole life?

Best Answer

And the douche pretends to be nice most of the time lol

Best Answer

yeah but then the nice finds out and moves on to someone genuinely nice and the douche just keeps going in his never ending cycle

Best Answer

Silly me, I always thought that "Nice guys finish last" was a proverbial compliment about sexual etiquette...

Best Answer

Totally disagree. That may be the sick people you come across, but not everyone feels that way.

Best Answer

I would love a nice girl with a naughty mind.

Best Answer

Not true

Best Answer

Yes, let's all be angry with each other and breed emotionally unstable children..... Wait, pretty sure I'm a bit late to bring this up...

Best Answer

Disagree

Best Answer

THE STRONGEST MAN IS HE WHO IS ABLE TO KEEP PATIENT WHILE ANGRY.. BUT ANYONE HARASSING MY WIFE OF DAUGHTER .. THEY WILL GET THEIR FACE BROKEN FIRST LASTER ASKED QUESTIONS..

Best Answer

That's all good and well when you are young......Wait! You will see things in a different light....

Best Answer

I don't agree. Nice doesn't mean non-assertive. Showing your teeth now and again when you're nice is good and kind people can come last because they're so flaming rare!

Best Answer

i prefer nice girls.

Best Answer

disagree a nice girl sounds just about right lol

Best Answer

... exactly why there is so much rampant teenage pregnancy and deadbeat dads.

Best Answer

oh snap*

Best Answer

I like nice

Best Answer

If it wasn't for the bad boys and the bad girls, I would be out of a job.<br />
It's that line of shallow thinking that keeps me as a correctional officer.

Best Answer

Not Always....... In my opinion........ bad guys seek good girls ans same for the girls....lol

Best Answer