Brodieme Brodieme 26-30, M 40 Answers Feb 14, 2013 in Community

I have a best friend, but we don't walk around telling people we are best friends.

Best Answer

I am 21 and I have a few BEST friends :) I value them more than I value myself :)

Best Answer

Guys call their best guy friends Brother.

Best Answer

Most of the guys I know have a handful of close friends, but the desire to classify which one of them is "the best" seems mostly to be a female thing.

Still, sometimes it's pretty obvious who it is.

Best Answer

I do, but they are from when I was under 15.

I think you questions speaks to something very real which is that men are not encouraged to let people close, especially other men.

Best Answer

guys have best friends but ive never heard a guy say hes my bff

Best Answer

Hmm.. girls can ask like lesbians all they want without being called one.. we have to act cool becoz we dislike being judged the wrong way.. that's my guess... :/

Best Answer

I had a best friend for years. I still know him and we consider each other best friends but the reality of it is that we see each other about 5 times a year.

Best Answer

Yeah, they all live a long way away now, one lives in India for instance, but whenever we meet up or phone, it's like we only talked yesterday, no problem - they will all be friends for life.

Best Answer

Thats cool .Just never heard an adult man say the words "best friend" ..I suppose I could have worded the question differently.

Best Answer

I am 34 and I have a best friend who is a guy.

Best Answer

Cool.

Best Answer

Girls idea of a bff= Closest enemy

Best Answer

No argument

Best Answer

I have a friend who claims I'm his best friend :o

Best Answer

Best Answer

You don't seem that exited

Best Answer

My best mate is a guy and we've been closer since early teens . He has a best mate in me .

Best Answer

I have heard and know many who say they are best friends. Some to the point of bromance.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

It is said in the bible that when a man has a friend it as if he has gold. It is very hard for men to have "best" friends" because they put very high conditions on what a friend would be. Men are very guarded, cautious, careful. they do not trust easily and protect themselves and their loved ones with suspicion it is in our nature as a protector. When a man find a friend in life, a true friend, he will be willing to lay down his life for him. You will not see this often in the normal goings on in life. However you will see this in the men that serve in combat. You will see that they have a bond that stands time and space. I still have contact with the guys I served with during the Vietnam conflict. Although I have never been able to make friends with people in my hometown.

Best Answer

Thanks for this answer. And I happen to agree very much with bond between soldiers.

Best Answer

I decided during the summer of 2001 (I was 13 that year) that playing those types of games is counterproductive...the biggest classification of my HS friends for me is the year they graduated...

Best Answer

Idk u see girls hug and kiss, but guys never kiss... sometimes they might hug............ girls use the same mirror to do their make up? idk any guys taht do that, girls share the same straws etc girls do everything together

Best Answer

My boyfriend has a best friend. But they're like brothers.

Best Answer

Guy's definitely have best friends. My brother has been best friends with this one guy since they were in diapers. Their relationship started to strain a lot after a big problem when they were about 15/16, but guys can have best friends, and do have them.

Best Answer