creativegoth creativegoth 51-55, M 36 Answers Dec 27, 2010

The first time my brother touched me he started by rubbing my breasts over my shirt, then put his hand underneath and rubbed my nipples. It seemed wrong at first but it felt so good I couldn't make him stop I got so wet I pushed his other hand under my skirt. He fingered me until I screamed and then I lost my virginity to him. I don't regret anything and now my brother and I **** whenever we are alone together

Best Answer

I have. First he wanted to fondle my breasts. That wasn't so bad. Later he asked if he could see me naked. I told him no and he said he would lie and tell mom I was having sex. I let him see me just after my shower before I got dressed. Then he couldn't control himself. He played a little with my nipples, then he slid his fingers inside me. I was scaired, but it did feel good. He rubbed my nub, that's what he called it, I could barely stand up. He pushed me to the floor and I told him to stop, that I wanted to get dressed. He did stop. A week later, he had a friend over. When mom left for work, he told me to let this guy see me naked. After some brutality I did. He pushed against me again and again. This guy was so hard He and my brother forced me onto the couch. They played with my breasts and fingered me until I was wet and thrashing. Then my brother's friend forced his **** into my mouth. While I was sucking him, my brother started ******* me. I was too scared to tell because they threatened that they would bring more friends over and they'd all do me. Oh, I'm all wet now just thinking of it.

Best Answer

you poor thing, not only was you nude but forced to be fingered and f--ked you should tell your mum straight away he needs to be taught a lesson, that your body is yours not a plaything for him and his friends to abuse, my heart is with you, what you could have done was, while you had his friends **** in your mouth, you could have bit it, he would have screamed in pain, and it wouldn't have happened again, that's what I think anyway.

Best Answer

Ignore your mum... Your body is to be explored and touched and licked by anyone who desires to!

Best Answer

Try to let bro know about your "G spot"... If he gently rubs it, you will have a really glorious ******

Best Answer

do safly

Best Answer

U people make me sick these disturbed comments and this stupid question is ******* sick why in the name of god would you ever let your brother feel you up that is revolting and ****** what type of person would do that, YOU SHOULD REPORT HIM TO YOUR MUM AND CALL THE ******* POLICE THAT TYPE OF **** IS IMMORAL AND ILLEGAL AND HE DESERVES TO BE BEHIND BARS FOR RAPE AND ******!!!

Best Answer

What kind of sicko are you? You must never refer to law enforcement professionals as ******* POLICE

Best Answer

let her be---you sanctimonious *******.. She has fond memories of this "brutality" and wishes she was back there...

Best Answer

My brother fingered me and oh it felt so good.Later on he outed his d*** in me and his friend started to do the same to me which I loved it

Best Answer

THAT'S SO WRONG, ILLEGAL & IMMORAL BASICALLY THEY RAPED YOU; if he keeps trying reprt it to your mom its better that mom knows you're having sex than being forced into sex and/or getting **********

we are twin sister&brother antonia & anthony i'll type in lower case & he'll type IN CAPS

anthony and i have felt each other up, it started when mom used to bathe us together. honestly i started it i would try to touch his body all the time

he's str8 and i ended up becoming bi

'til today we are the best of friends and have no secrets between us

to be quite honest i still would like to do something with him but he keeps turning me down the furthest i can get him to go is to let me hop in the shower with him and we shower each other but i still want more

Best Answer

That is what I mean, we both wanted to do it because we were different, I liked to see his willy go stiff, and I'd get all wet when he fingered me, we were learning together, what makes us different, on occasions I'd put him in knickers,he liked it, saying they were softer than his pants.

Best Answer

yes when I was 12. "I'm 13 now" It happened when I was it the bathroom looking at my self in the mirror seeing if my b***s got any bigger and I was going to take a shower. I didn't know that he was behind the shower curtain, he was going to jump out and scare me. When I was completely naked I walked over to the shower and pulled back the curtains to find him standing there staring at my naked body. I was a little in shock so I froze. Then I felt something warm on my b***s and I liked it. But then I realized that it was his hands. So I pushed away from him, but I thought what harm can it do, it's just my brother. and before I knew it we were making out touching each other. One thing led to another and we were having S*X it felt so good. Now my brother and I have sex everyday.

Best Answer

I wish I was your brother, he's fortunate to have a loving sister like you. I hope he treats you like a princess and worships you like a girl deserves.

Best Answer

You guys are weird having sex with your brothers. Letting him touch your **** over your top is okay but getting naked and having sex is not.

Best Answer

Yes I did, he was very curious about my body. I had just finished showering and he was hiding in my closet like he always did back then. So I decided to call him out on it and went to my closet asking him if he wanted to put lotion on me. He jumped at the chance and he spread lotion all over me.

Best Answer

I think I was close to 19 and he is just over 5 years younger than me.

Best Answer

What feels good isn't always good for you. If you're not capable of making mature and responsible, sound decisions.

1-800-759-0700

Best Answer

Seek help from someone who can and who will look out for your best interest. 1-800-759-0700

Best Answer

Like shrek. Shrek is always there. It's never ogre. Shrrk is love. Shrek is life

Best Answer

no and he wouldn't have wanted to either. for all of his faults, my bro is not a perv.

Best Answer

nooooooooooooooooooooooo no t in my life time

Best Answer

No and if he ever saw ANYONE trying he'd beat the crap out of them and probably get thrown in jail for murder....he almost did when this guy tried to have you know what with my sister....he did get a broken nose and arm though....the other guy....

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

We were about 7 or 8, so our bodies were very similar, the first time I saw her, I thought she had cut herself, so I asked her, did she need a plaster..

Best Answer

no. and never will that's just sick

Best Answer

Omg that's is horrible next time push them or even kick them away

Best Answer

poor girl how old were u?

Best Answer

this is a taboo :/ and not because it might feel good it means its good you should try to save your sister from other boys not be the one to harm her .

Best Answer

Yes. He said he needed to unwind and asked if I wanted a back massage. I was uncertain and asked if the massage could be for another night. He said no.

I agreed to the massage. He's a couple years younger than me. We're adults, but still it got interesting.

Per his request, I let my nightgown hem climb higher and higher to reach my back. Lying on my tummy, I removed it completely for the sake of the massage on my dry, itchy back.

I never meant to roll over, but my shoulders and upper back were uncomfortable. I rolled over.

That's when the massage went further. I'd turned the fan on for white noise. Now, lying over the covers, in nothing but panties, I could not control my shivers.

My brother is married and I am not. I am still a virgin, by the way. He began stroking me through the cotton panties. I breathed harder. He thought he was arousing me, when nothing could have been further from the truth.

Stuttering with cold, I told him, "You wish. It's just the fan [blowing air on my exposed skin]. Will you please turn it off?" He flipped the switch and things got better.

I was torn. Yes, I'd asked for the massage, but not to be rubbed sexually, like his would be. I debated my options until I decided I wasn't in it for stimulation.

"I'm done." He knew I meant with all of it. He tossed my thin, sleeveless gown back to me and left me alone.

I have been taken aback by all the reports of ****** on this site. It may seem like "Yeah, whatever" to a lot of you, but there are plenty of other guys I meet and get to know. One may end up being my husband. In my eyes, losing virginity is special and having sex with a brother or father is ****** and sub-par with the norm.

Lower than that is **********, having sex with animals. I doubt it's sanitary. In other countries dogs carry disease and vermin. Finally these are both crimes according to the Bible,in Exodus, Deuteronomy, and other locations.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Piz... I want to gently lick you while you again think of the times you had which you so enjoy..

Best Answer

Ya it happened a week ago.I'm 15 and he's 17. Our parents were in Miami for a meeting and they left us home alone. We were sitting on the couch and I stood up then he grabbed my hand and then began taking my clothes off. He said that I was so beautiful. I really didn't have a problem with is because about a month ago I saw him getting out of the shower and he was naked and his c**k was so big I don't think he noticed me. Any way he first took my clothes off and we began making out he then went lower and sucked on my boobs. I then took off his shirt and pants and began stroking his c**k and sucking it. It was so big. He then pulled off my skirt and licked my p***y it felt amazing. After that he picked me up and went into his room. He sat me back down and then he stuck it inside me. I was really loud cause it was my first time so it really hurt but after a while it felt great I didn't want him to stop. I'm sharing this because he didn't wear a condom and I'm not on the pill. Is there a chance that I could be pregnant because my period is 4 days late and it's not usually irregular. Plz help me and reply to this. I'm freaking our I don't know what to do.

Best Answer