creativegoth creativegoth 51-55, M 38 Answers Dec 27, 2010

The first time my brother touched me he started by rubbing my breasts over my shirt, then put his hand underneath and rubbed my nipples. It seemed wrong at first but it felt so good I couldn't make him stop I got so wet I pushed his other hand under my skirt. He fingered me until I screamed and then I lost my virginity to him. I don't regret anything and now my brother and I **** whenever we are alone together

Best Answer

I have. First he wanted to fondle my breasts. That wasn't so bad. Later he asked if he could see me naked. I told him no and he said he would lie and tell mom I was having sex. I let him see me just after my shower before I got dressed. Then he couldn't control himself. He played a little with my nipples, then he slid his fingers inside me. I was scaired, but it did feel good. He rubbed my nub, that's what he called it, I could barely stand up. He pushed me to the floor and I told him to stop, that I wanted to get dressed. He did stop. A week later, he had a friend over. When mom left for work, he told me to let this guy see me naked. After some brutality I did. He pushed against me again and again. This guy was so hard He and my brother forced me onto the couch. They played with my breasts and fingered me until I was wet and thrashing. Then my brother's friend forced his **** into my mouth. While I was sucking him, my brother started ******* me. I was too scared to tell because they threatened that they would bring more friends over and they'd all do me. Oh, I'm all wet now just thinking of it.

Best Answer

you poor thing, not only was you nude but forced to be fingered and f--ked you should tell your mum straight away he needs to be taught a lesson, that your body is yours not a plaything for him and his friends to abuse, my heart is with you, what you could have done was, while you had his friends **** in your mouth, you could have bit it, he would have screamed in pain, and it wouldn't have happened again, that's what I think anyway.

Best Answer

Ignore your mum... Your body is to be explored and touched and licked by anyone who desires to!

Best Answer

Damn strait

Best Answer

Try to let bro know about your "G spot"... If he gently rubs it, you will have a really glorious ******

Best Answer

do safly

Best Answer

"Oh, you are all wet just thinking of it"? Well, you either liked it or you're just a troll. Which is it?

Best Answer

yes when I was 12. "I'm 13 now" It happened when I was it the bathroom looking at my self in the mirror seeing if my b***s got any bigger and I was going to take a shower. I didn't know that he was behind the shower curtain, he was going to jump out and scare me. When I was completely naked I walked over to the shower and pulled back the curtains to find him standing there staring at my naked body. I was a little in shock so I froze. Then I felt something warm on my b***s and I liked it. But then I realized that it was his hands. So I pushed away from him, but I thought what harm can it do, it's just my brother. and before I knew it we were making out touching each other. One thing led to another and we were having S*X it felt so good. Now my brother and I have sex everyday.

Best Answer

I wish I was your brother, he's fortunate to have a loving sister like you. I hope he treats you like a princess and worships you like a girl deserves.

Best Answer

U people make me sick these disturbed comments and this stupid question is ******* sick why in the name of god would you ever let your brother feel you up that is revolting and ****** what type of person would do that, YOU SHOULD REPORT HIM TO YOUR MUM AND CALL THE ******* POLICE THAT TYPE OF **** IS IMMORAL AND ILLEGAL AND HE DESERVES TO BE BEHIND BARS FOR RAPE AND ******!!!

Best Answer

What kind of sicko are you? You must never refer to law enforcement professionals as ******* POLICE

Best Answer

let her be---you sanctimonious *******.. She has fond memories of this "brutality" and wishes she was back there...

Best Answer

My brother fingered me and oh it felt so good.Later on he outed his d*** in me and his friend started to do the same to me which I loved it

Best Answer

THAT'S SO WRONG, ILLEGAL & IMMORAL BASICALLY THEY RAPED YOU; if he keeps trying reprt it to your mom its better that mom knows you're having sex than being forced into sex and/or getting **********<br />
we are twin sister&brother antonia & anthony i'll type in lower case & he'll type IN CAPS<br />
anthony and i have felt each other up, it started when mom used to bathe us together. honestly i started it i would try to touch his body all the time<br />
he's str8 and i ended up becoming bi<br />
'til today we are the best of friends and have no secrets between us<br />
to be quite honest i still would like to do something with him but he keeps turning me down the furthest i can get him to go is to let me hop in the shower with him and we shower each other but i still want more

Best Answer

That is what I mean, we both wanted to do it because we were different, I liked to see his willy go stiff, and I'd get all wet when he fingered me, we were learning together, what makes us different, on occasions I'd put him in knickers,he liked it, saying they were softer than his pants.

Best Answer

Yes I did, he was very curious about my body. I had just finished showering and he was hiding in my closet like he always did back then. So I decided to call him out on it and went to my closet asking him if he wanted to put lotion on me. He jumped at the chance and he spread lotion all over me.

Best Answer

I think I was close to 19 and he is just over 5 years younger than me.

Best Answer

You guys are weird having sex with your brothers. Letting him touch your **** over your top is okay but getting naked and having sex is not.

Best Answer

yeah when i was 17...<br />
my brother was 18 back then. once my parents said they were going out for dinner.i remember wearing a tight top showing cleavage and a miniskirt.suddenly i noticed a bulge on my brothers pants when he saw me.he asked me if he could touch my breasts and i said ok.<br />
ooooh. it felt so good.he sucked and fondled with my friends.we were both horny and he fingered my ***** till i started *******.i orgasmed many times.then came the time when he got his huge **** out and ****** me hard.<br />
i enjoyed it very much. we do it everytime we are alone

Best Answer

no. and never will that's just sick

Best Answer

What feels good isn't always good for you. If you're not capable of making mature and responsible, sound decisions.<br />
1-800-759-0700

Best Answer

Seek help from someone who can and who will look out for your best interest. 1-800-759-0700

Best Answer

Like shrek. Shrek is always there. It's never ogre. Shrrk is love. Shrek is life

Best Answer

@shrekisonion, your comment is so random, but I can't stop laughing because I know exactly where it came from. :)))))))

Best Answer

no and he wouldn't have wanted to either. for all of his faults, my bro is not a perv.

Best Answer

nooooooooooooooooooooooo no t in my life time

Best Answer

Best Answer

Piz... I want to gently lick you while you again think of the times you had which you so enjoy..

Best Answer

No and if he ever saw ANYONE trying he'd beat the crap out of them and probably get thrown in jail for murder....he almost did when this guy tried to have you know what with my sister....he did get a broken nose and arm though....the other guy....

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

We were about 7 or 8, so our bodies were very similar, the first time I saw her, I thought she had cut herself, so I asked her, did she need a plaster..

Best Answer

One day I was with my brother in the house my mom and dad were out for dinner and my brother invited his friend over they were both in the room watching **** videos I told them if I can join because I was board so I sat next to his friend he was touching my legs up and down then he started touching my **** and rubbing it , I felt do good to tell him to stop . Then my brother saw us and got in he started putting his **** in my **** OMG it felt amazing it was big and they were making me soo wet the friend started licking my nipples and the friend was putting his mouth on my **** and started licking it and puting his tough in there felt do good I didn't regret nothing now every day when awere parents aren't home we have sex or I suck his **** and he sucks my ***** all wet and good ohh **** yes I'm going to do it right now ! You should try it I'm 16 and he's 18

Best Answer

Omg that's is horrible next time push them or even kick them away

Best Answer

poor girl how old were u?

Best Answer

I have 2 older sisters and 1 older brother (he's 15). I was 13 and just about hitting puberty (kinda late). One day I had just come home from school and I thought I was home alone, after a while I heard some noises coming from my brother's room which is right next door. I opened the door very slowly, I saw that he was ************ to ****, he didn't see me and I felt very turned on by it. I stood there for about 5 minutes, when I heard the front door open and my brother turned around and saw me standing there. <br />
I was very embarrassed and ran down stairs, I saw it was my sister that just walked in, she saw something had happened, but I was too embarrassed to tell her that I caught my brother watching **** and ************. <br />
A couple of weeks later, I caught him at it again, this time I was even more turned on and I started touching myself. He turned round and saw me again, but this time I didn't run away, he told me to sit on his bed. We *********** together and he started running his hand up my skirt, it wasn't anything that serious, so I let him, then he started stroking the outside of my panties. We did this sort of thing for a couple of weeks, then one day he told me he wanted to do something different and asked me to take my top off. I did as he asked, then he took his clothes of as well, he touched my boobs then he put his hands inside my panties and started fingering me. One thing led to another and I started blowing him, we kept having oral and ************ together (no anal or penetration or anything), until one day one of our older sisters (she's 19) caught us at it, she looked at us ************ together and stared for a while, looking amused. I confronted her the next day, asking if she would tell our parents, she didn't answer and just said 'Come to my bedroom', I went with her and she showed me her boobs, which really made me wet. Then she licked me, and I had never had such a powerful ******, I loved it! After that I preferred ************ with my older sister, as she was way better with her tongue and fingers, I still did it with my brother though. To this day we all get it on together, but never all together, just in pairs.

Best Answer