organicrobotladie organicrobotladie 31-35, F 2 Answers Mar 17, 2012

it's great

Best Answer

We plan on it. The whole stemmed from my finally playing with myself anally. I loved it so much (huge shock for me) that before you know it I was getting toys and craving him in that hole. He's deployed so we must wait but I've done toys his size and loved it; he always feel better than any toy ever cold so I can't wait until he's home! When I told him that a finger felt good and I then started to explore more I would share it all with him. He told me he was very curious how it felt so I encouraged him to try a finger. He loved it! After reading as much as I could about straight men doing this I've learned that most men who try it love it. He's said that if everything I've done feels as amazing for him as it has for me (which he has no doubt it will) then he wants to try it. I can't wait!<br />
I always say, be open to anything, you never know what you may like!

Best Answer

What if you got hemroids?

Best Answer

I'd had three children, including one more than 10lbs. I never had hemorrhoids then even though most women do so it's the last thing from my mind

Best Answer