I am 21 year old. Can I make girl sexuality satisfied? Please reply!
travnik1988 travnik1988 18-21, M 10 Answers Sep 12, 2009

That's a nice, healthy, average penis. It's the kind of thing you can walk proudly on a nude beach with ;-)

Don't worry hon, you are nowhere near small. I've been VERY well satisfied by a good 6 inches! :-)

Best Answer

For me it is too small.I love guys with penis size 7" and above to give me fullness and never enjoy having sex with guys with small penises.Yes size does matter!!

Best Answer

It's average sized - and that has nothing to do with whether or not you can satisfy a girl sexually, that will depend on your skill and ability to learn what your lover likes and wants.

Best Answer

my penis is 6 inches m 19 years old nd m virgin the girl nd women r like my penis or not pls tel me honstly pls

Best Answer

Average. Not bad. You could work with that sure.

Best Answer

Nice and average. There may be some women who like big penises but there are just as many who like an average sized one. (For me, if they are "too big", it really hurts.)

More importantly, it's what you do with it that counts the most.

Best Answer

lets just say the woman's g-spot was a target ..does it matter what size arrow hits it.find out where it is and you will not have any sex problems

Best Answer

2 verry good answers,,well said

Best Answer