Synapsethroughspace Synapsethroughspace 22-25, M 15 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Community

Spartan kick off the doorstep, complete with slow motion and face full of rage :D

Best Answer

Ouch.

Best Answer

I'd kiss you and imedietly grab your hand and gaze upon your broad masculine fr<x>ame

Best Answer

And i would kiss you back and than kill you because you are a man.

Best Answer

oo kiss me my love.. there is nothing more that I want in this world but for you to hold me and tell me I'm forever yours.

Best Answer

Lol. Ight ill give in

Best Answer

never lie to me, tell me always that I'll be yours.. and cherish all my love.. but listen to the subtlety of my voice.. when my happiness begins to fade.. for you are the only one with the power to hold me up once again.. so I'll be free and happy.

Best Answer

i would check you out and decide if i should punch you or kiss you o.o

Best Answer

kiss me out of the bearded barley,
Nightly , beside the green, green grass! : D lol

Best Answer

Laugh and walk away. If you followed, I may or may not punch you in you no-no zone.

Best Answer

Lol. Hey im just a guy looking to go on a date with a pretty girl!!! Y you gotta bring my no no zone into it? : D

Best Answer

Cause no one is my boyfriend unless I know them well first! If you want dates, less "I am your boyfriend!" talk and more, "Hey there. I couldn't help but notice you from across the store/room/place." Be suave! :P It comes off much less cocky

Best Answer

Don't girls like Cocky. ? Like for example my bar pick up line is tonight me and your are going to have sex. It's short sweet and to the point. ( No its not im not a douche bag lol) But no i really was under the impression girls liked that agressive approach.

Best Answer

Er... well I guess it depends on the type of girl you want to attract! Some girls would be like, "Whoa, bold move!" while others would take offense to such a comment, seeing it as harassment or just being far too forward to be comfortable. Just don't be surprised if you get some drinks poured on you, aha!

Best Answer

I'd laugh then say, "Oh really? When did we decide that?"

Best Answer

I'd laugh back than say yesterday what you forget?

Best Answer

I like your style. You're my new boo!

Best Answer

amused.. I would laugh... I'm Married

Best Answer

Fail for me...

Best Answer

roll my eyes and walk away in the opposite direction since i already have a boyfriend.

Best Answer

Yeah but no forget him im your boyfriend now! : 0

Best Answer

then i'd smack you.

Best Answer

lol i bet he would too! okay i get the picture now : P

Best Answer

that is not funny. i used to be in an abusive marriage, and i have since found a guy who is light years a better man and would never hurt me in any way much less hit me. I love him....the idea of you trying to make me forget him....disgusts me. i hope you get the answer you are looking for, just won't be from me.

Best Answer

No!!! Not hit you... wtf hit me.... how did you get hit you out of what i said...

Best Answer

Your response, than i'd smack you .. my response i bet he would to....... obviously i was refering to me.... no what that is so obvious its like trying to explain 1 and 1 makes two to a five year old, either they get it or they don't

Best Answer

the downside of text convos.....my bad as my man would say. and yes he might hit you, he does have a black belt in martial arts.

Best Answer

This question was just a joke btw i am bored... was not meant literally lol... anyways from this point on im your boyfriend........................... jkjkjk lol : )

Best Answer

I'd leave it

Best Answer

You would leave what?

Best Answer

Given my age and your age and the fact that I'm married, I'm most likely to start laughing.

Best Answer

Well hmmm would you say yess after you laughed?

Best Answer

I would look at you like and idiot and promptly walk in the opposite directions swiftly. No person offense, would do that to any guy

Best Answer

I might try this tomorrow just because, i am interested to see the response.

Best Answer

You will have to report back to us your findings!

Best Answer