Samamth862 Samamth862 16-17, F 8 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Intimacy

"That's what I like about those high school girls. I get older, and they stay the same age."

Best Answer

Girls in high school need to work on getting out and getting on in life, not about idiot boys in high school or what to wear or whose party to go to. Play your cards right, and you could be young, hot, and rich at thirty.

Best Answer

Have seemingly become slĂșts who work for free, in most cases.

Best Answer

What about it?

Best Answer

Yes, there are girls in high school. There's also boys. If you count the staff, there's men and women too. There are also dead and live animals in some of the labs, and a few vermin and insects lurking about that pest control is behind on dealing with. I hope I've cleared up any confusion about the matter. :-P

Best Answer

well then. all these other answers make me feel bad about myself. .-. i've got a 3.6 GPA and have a scholarship to my first choice scholarship and I'm selling myself short? <br />
what do you want me to do, earn a Nobel Peace Prize? jeez.

Best Answer

I didn't mean it like that , I meant it in a way like you think you can do better you just don't pursue your thoughts . Not directly towards you I'm just soaking

Best Answer

I feel that girls think about things that won't help them as much

Best Answer

And I meant speaking not soaking I'm speaking to girls in general

Best Answer