Panties here, guys like it when we say panties.

Best Answer

Truth! :D

Best Answer

What sounds better, I am not sure, pull my panties down or get my knickers off fast.

Best Answer

Knicker makes me think of the golfer Payne Stewart. Aren't those knickers?

Best Answer

I always call them knickers and so do most lingerie shops in the UK, boys that I go out with always say get your knickers off and fast as I have a *****.

Best Answer

In Australia, it's undies!

Best Answer

Knickers sounds like a filthy word and I love it.

Best Answer

Knickers, knix, panties, drawers, bloomers -- we have so many words for pants in the UK, but I still think "knickers" is hands down the cheekiest of the lot :)

Best Answer

I like the expression drop your drawers.

Best Answer

Knickers sounds delicious and sexy; panties sounds functional and utilitarian... the difference between europe and America, I guess!

Best Answer

where I am from none of the above...only a Fig Leaf in winter and nothing in summer...

Best Answer

The garden of Eden you lucky girl that is called Eve,Adam is well hung.

Best Answer

for the moment...I have plans for him...

Best Answer

Mother always refers to them as pants. I think knickers but usually say underware.

Best Answer

You go with knickers.

Best Answer

undies or panties USA.......then there are varieties. Thong, bikini, boyshorts,briefs, g-string

Best Answer

Boyshorts in the UK are FRENCH KNICKERS.

Best Answer

Same reason **** in the UK means a completely different kind of sucking than **** in the USA! Was that wrong? Should I have prefaced that with, "to all my really close gay friends who know I have a sense of humor?"

Best Answer

In the UK I smoke **** and wear knickers OK.

Best Answer

Oh dear! I've been getting it wrong this whole time? No wonder my husband makes weird faces at me when I'm sucking my panties.

Best Answer

knickers bring snickers but for panties they will always pant

Best Answer

Knickers of course - panties make you sound incontinent and very old. True story....

Best Answer

Knickers, panties sounds peado

Best Answer

You are forgetting drawers and bloomers.

Best Answer

I did not want to confuse the Americans, I know about bloomers and drawers, I have a pair of silk bloomers.

Best Answer

I'm in the USA and it is panties. Knickers to me have always been a style of panties.
The word knickers is used so much here I think there are many more lingerie lovers from the UK than from the states.

Best Answer

I always say knickers, it sounds nicer and cheekier. I have only really said panties when in America or to an American. In the UK, pants can also mean trousers or even shorts, but knickers is always knickers. I love hearing a woman with an American accent say the word knickers.

Best Answer

either I feel knickes and panties are interchangable

Best Answer

Because we wear pants in the usa and they were knicks in the uk ; )

Best Answer

Because usa dose ot right. Nickers in uk used to go to the knee but when they got shorter the uk was not smart enough to chang the name. Try useing what ever name is on the package they come in,

Best Answer

In the U.S., we always use "panties" but I do like the naughtiness of knickers. Panties to me conjures up a somewhat juvenile image which is pretty silly for a 50+ woman like me. But invariably that is the word we use for them.

Best Answer