CopperCoil CopperCoil 36-40, M 12 Answers Nov 3, 2011

I don't get annoying when any guy hits on me unless he is being overly aggressive or I've told him to leave me alone. Personally it doesn't have to do with looks but what they are saying. I've met plenty of guys that are not "hot" but they have very intelligent and/or interesting things to say. The guys I get annoyed with are the ones that are total idiots or are obnoxious.

Best Answer

Why would I be annoyed about guys hitting on me? I'll be annoyed if they stop!

Best Answer

It's the creepy factor.

I can't quite define it, but I know it.

It usually conveniently goes along with not taking no for an answer, trying to make eye-to-nipple contact, being boorish, insulting, or just...overly salivating at me like I'm a well-cooked porkchop, not a human being.

But it's a gestalt of all the above and something else. A sort of psychic ooze. Makes you want to shower after you have talked to them.

Best Answer

The 'ugly' ones are usually more interesting. 'Good looking' these days is really just a matter of symmetry most of the time ...

Best Answer

I usually do not get annoyed when a guy.. any guy.. hits on me.

Only would be annoyed it they were rude in some way or extremely pushy.

Best Answer

Too often, the attractive guys are so full of themselves I'd prefer they didn't bother me. Other than that, I don't have an issue.

Best Answer

Haha, well, for me, looks are very important. =P I do like seeing and talking with hot guys, but as the other girls said those who generally hit on girls are pretty rude and they make you irritated instantly. If they have intelligent moves or surprising ones, not too agressive of course, I don't get anything but interested in seeing their next move. =D

Best Answer

I'm actually quite shy, and it upsets me to hurt anyone's feelings. So no matter who the guy is, I'm flattered that he thinks I'm worthy of his attention, but nervous that I'll hurt his feelings by turning him down. Truly, I get so flustered at being hit on, it doesn't matter if he's hot or not. I'm too caught up in the emotions of the moment to take note of his appearance. That is, so long as they're not extreme. If you look like Bozo the clown, it would probably snap me out of my head.

Best Answer

I don't really get annoyed when guys hit on me unless it's in a raunchy way or they keep going once I tell them I'm taken.

Best Answer

Actually I'll take physically plain and clever over handsome and insufferable, anyday.

Best Answer