SlowhandsHD SlowhandsHD 51-55, M 8 Answers Apr 25, 2012

i dont mind the taste at all. i love giving my boyfriend ********. i like swallowing for him because i know he loves it. i've never spat it out, i feel like it would be rude and would kill the mood. swallowing also doesnt leave a mess =p

Best Answer

The Martha Stewart of ********...not leaving a mess.

Best Answer

i love it--and i'm guessing many, if not most, girls do.

Best Answer

Nope, most girls don't. Been a recipient of many ******** only a few swallowed and only a couple knew how to milk a **** to get every drop.

Best Answer

aw, i'm sorry to hear that. but i wish you better luck in the future! ;)

Best Answer

It's an insult to a guy not to swallow. Anyway I love it, from the sensation of a big load filling my mouth, to the actual taste, to the feel of it going down my throat. So I always swallow unless we're doing a snowball/

Best Answer

Good to know.

Best Answer

totally enjoy the whole experience especially swallowing..if i didn't like it... i would not do it...

Best Answer

Do you prolong the ******* because you enjoy it so much.

Best Answer

i do it to please not tease..meaning he **** when he's ready

Best Answer

I honestly enjoy it. I have an oral fixation. Im sort of a *** ****. (only when it comes to my guy)

Best Answer

Good for him...er I mean you...LOL.

Best Answer

It turns me on. I enjoy it.

Best Answer

Every time or just some times.

Best Answer

Well, an extremely high percentage of the time. It is my preferred way of doing it. If I do not swallow, it is usually either because I want to share it with him in a deep kiss or because I feel like putting on a show for him of it dripping from my mouth, off my chin, onto my breasts, etc.

Best Answer

swallow

Best Answer

But do you like to.

Best Answer

I don't tell my partner that. I like sucking, not so much with the swallowing, but I will if I bring him to that point.

Best Answer

Very interesting, thanks for your input.

Best Answer