its near my ex girlfriends birthday and have got her some jewelry and a card already so here is what i wrote> each year you have a special day and this year on your special dayi want you to know i will always hold you dear.so what do you think? and im not trying to win her back i just like to do this sort of stuff for people that i feel like doing it for.
mukoji mukoji 16-17, M 12 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

She's going to think you want her back..

Best Answer

well ill have to find out whether she thinks that when i see her next.

Best Answer

You SOOOOO want her back... Lol. Jk... Sounds good but a little less of emotions don't you think?

Best Answer

clever

Best Answer

i just did the same as what i did on valentines day tried to make it sound sweet considering shes beautiful anyway so i may aswell make her smile especially on her birthday.

Best Answer

But u were probably going out with her on valentines right?

Best Answer

ye but even if i wasnt i still woulda probably done it cus it was valentines your supposed to make stuff sound sweet anyway.

Best Answer

from you big praise. But you know he is trying to get her back, right?

Best Answer

im not trying to get her back at all.

Best Answer

Your note sounds too serious, too much --I miss you so much. Exes can be friends, I'm not with mine...there is a reason you two broke up, never forget whatever it was. If I received a note and /or gift from one of my exes, I would think it had secret meaning.

Best Answer

well obviously theres a reason otherwise she wouldnt have broken up with me and the thing is i dont know what it was she dumped me and from my knowledge she isnt dating anyone at the moment and also i would explain the situation with her i like to think things through and analyze the data i can gather ive probably got an iq of over 120 since ive taken iq tests before but theyve differed each time but have always been over 115.

Best Answer

you want her back

Best Answer

im not trying to get her back

Best Answer

That's very sweet of you. I love it when people can rise above the negative feelings that a break-up usually causes. It shows strength of character. Being kind and thoughtful of another person is NEVER wrong ... and if others criticize you for it, it's because they envy that strength in you.

Best Answer

im probably the strnagest person alive because i can act different kinda like a spy to make it seem as if im not who i say i am or im more who i say i am than what i say im not and help people with relationships among other things but can never help myself.

Best Answer

I think it's sweet, but people think I'm weird. I guess if you're still on good terms/staying friends it should be alright.<br />
Good luck! Not that you need any, 'cause you're not trying anything. :P

Best Answer

well theyre telling the truth because no one is normal even im not normal.

Best Answer