Just wanting to know what ladies are like behind the wheel of their vehicles... wanting to know if they rev and how loud do they rev
sohosolo0607 sohosolo0607 18-21, M 9 Answers Feb 22, 2010

yes, because when it's cold out I need to rev it before it shuts off. I start off gently and then get louder as it can handle it. It sounds pretty awful if I rev too much too soon. The last time I did it was the last time I needed to drive it in the cold.<br />
In high school some of the guys would always rev in the parking lot before leaving. I was the only girl who did that too, lol

Best Answer

I never did, there is always a guy that will do the job for me. lol

Best Answer

All the time, I drive a car with a 3litre diesel engine, you should hear the ***** purr..vrrrrooooooooOOM

Best Answer

Have not revved my engine since my teen years. Learned a very valuable lesson - throwing a rod is not a good thing lol.

Best Answer

Never had to rev my car! I believe older cars need to be rev'd to give it that shot of gas! or in the winter so that the car can warm up faster! ??????

Best Answer

No I don't.

Best Answer